This has happened at least four times, when I listen to my music from the bold it says there is an error. This makes the bold freeze, and the only way it to turn off the bold, which takes forever. Has this happen to anyone else?
    03-11-10 01:15 PM
    I use my bold for music all the time, and I've never seen it.
    03-11-10 01:26 PM
    what type of error are you seeing? is there a specific message or is the device just freezing?

i've had an error where i sync on BB Music Sync and there's a song that doesn't' come over. When i'm using a playlist and it gets to that song it would error. just curious if this is the condition that's causing the error. i could tell which songs were missing by going to the play list. the regular songs had the full time next to them but missing songs would show up with a dark maroon background and the song length would be 0:00
    03-11-10 01:53 PM
    I don't remember the exact error message. When I listen to any song, sometime half way through the song there will be a long pause, and there will be a error message in red (sorry don't remember the message), but if it does occur again I'll will post it ASAP
    03-11-10 02:39 PM
    This only occur sometime
    03-11-10 02:44 PM
    It has happened again, it says error playing in a red box
    03-12-10 09:24 PM
    Format your memory card and reload your music.
    Options > memory > press blackberry button > format card

Warning - formatting your card will loose all data stored on it so back up any important files first!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 04:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD