Upgrade to 2.2 available through AppWorld this morning. Auto-update appears to be working in this version.
    03-11-10 12:20 PM
    Man, I'm now used to WeatherBug. I got rid of BeWeather due to the update issue, but now I don't really feel the need to switch back. Good to hear that they seem to have a fix, though. Finally.
    03-11-10 01:27 PM
    I haven't tried WeatherBug, may give it a go. Thank you for the heads up.
    03-11-10 01:33 PM
    Time to download... Thanks!
    03-11-10 02:33 PM
    This is what I've been waiting for - it updates without the need to keep the App running in the background. The forecasts and conditions are accurate & it's the nicest looking weather app out there so it's got a place on my homescreen. However, the failure to give Canadian locations weather advisories means I'll be keeping WeatherEye too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 07:36 PM
    Yeah, I love the BeWeather UI. It looks really nice. I just find more functionality with WeatherBug. And it also updates like BeWeather. Don't have to keep it running.
    03-11-10 10:35 PM
    Similar situation for me. Moved to Weathereye since BE wasn't updating, Weathereye is working great. No need to go back now
    03-11-10 11:08 PM
    I've used several different free weather apps, and after trying this one's free trial, it just figures that I like this one the best and my trial is over. I suppose I'll eventually fork over the bucks for it, dang I spend soo much money on apps.
    03-12-10 12:40 AM
    i downloaded the update and now i'm just waiting on my phone to finish loading up as i type this...i hope they fixed everything and i don't have to email bellshare again. if so at least this time i will have their email in my phone so i can find them easily. it has been surprising to me the fact that they have been responding to my emails the way they were. it was actually helpful. but like i said i hope this works out...
    03-12-10 08:56 AM
    I just wish the free version had the option to update conditions at least every 30 minutes, instead of an hour, which is the shortest interval available Might...just might...have to stick with Weatherbug.
    03-12-10 09:27 AM
    after i downloaded 2.2 now it wont update anymore...?
    04-14-10 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD