Whats your favorite FOPPA theme and why?

1- Post a pic of your current Foppa Home screen
    2- state which version it is
    3- what u would like to see changed on that version or ideas for future versions

Happy foppa-ing !! HaHa

This is the Foppa14/precisions icons/Hidden Today/ with bottom dock

@ The only thing that annoys me is that all the icons are highlighted after a system reboot .. but that should be an easy fix in future versions.
    @ It also would be nice if the selected icon would shift up a little when selected.
    @ I love the two icons on top banner that are customizable
    @ i wish we could customize what the $ button launched by placing an icon in a certain position... in this case .. whatever icon is in position 11 the $ button would launch... i have a premium theme which allows this so i know that it is possible ...
    @ Also a version with a bigger clock .. but with date also ... i miss the big clock that was on my HTC windows device.
    @ The themes today are so much wallpaper friendly ... am i turning on my phoen to look at the wallpaper or perform a task? i usually just use a scenic wp OR dark colored one .. i am more interested in seeing info(apps/time/date/calendar..etc) then the wallpaper...

I have been trying tons of themes and i always seem to come back to Foppa ... Well done and Thank You for all the different variations !

Donate to Foppa (corrected)
    Last edited by ToNeBerry24; 03-15-10 at 10:25 AM.
    03-11-10 09:30 AM
    I have to agree on 14. The only issue for me personally is the assigned hotkey for "w" for beweather which prevents dialing the number "1" from homescreen. Other than that, it's just an amazing theme. Thank you Foppa!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 10:22 AM
    I have to agree on 14. The only issue for me personally is the assigned hotkey for "w" for beweather which prevents dialing the number "1" from homescreen.
    i also agree with that .. that option is already built into beweather .. that u can turn on and off W to launch beweather.. so not sure why it is built into the theme... to call my v/m i have to hit talk first then hold down "1"
    03-11-10 10:50 AM
    Foppa14 naked or Foppa Storm. I really like the Storm icons. Since they're free, I won't nitpick. I'm happy. Thanks Foppa!
    03-11-10 11:08 AM
    Foppa 14 naked with the custom icons... best
    03-11-10 11:41 AM
    Id have to agree with the op , foppa14 seems to keep calling my back lol i just miss seeing the date . And for some strange reason i get the only weird lag when i go from one screen to the next its almost an overlap ... Almost as if there is a lag in the fade
    03-11-10 12:19 PM
    Foppa 15 for me, with the custom icons.

03-11-10 12:28 PM
    I have been a big fan of foppa's themes. I have used 7,14,16,16c and storm. I bounce bac and forth love them all. I don't know much I would change with them at all. They all have the functionality I look for in a theme and love the fact that on his hidden today's he uses more than 3 or 4 lines.

03-11-10 01:28 PM
    Thanks, ToNeBerry, and everyone else. Great to hear people enjoy these, and I'm always open to feedback (you just have to convince me your way is better than mine). That said, the people have spoken and I have listened.

Foppa14 has been updated. Changes include:
    -- icon focus is off after reboot
    -- "w" and "z" hotkeys have been removed
    -- changed a few of the home and app screen icons (clock and battery)

Here are the links (this is still an OS 5.0 theme):

Precision Icons

Foppa14 Clear: OTA

Foppa14 Today: OTA

Foppa14 Naked: OTA

Foppa14 Naked Today: OTA

Custom Icons

Foppa14C Clear: OTA

Foppa14C Today: OTA

Foppa14C Naked: OTA

Foppa14C Naked Today: OTA
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 08-19-10 at 05:18 PM.
    03-11-10 05:13 PM
    OMG Foppa! You really did it! That "w" hotkey was THE ONLY issue I had. What I want to know now is how are you ever going to top this masterpiece. Clean, Fast, Functional, WP Friendly, exceptional design... Foppa14 Today... Game OVER! I hope your generosity be rewarded handsomely somehow. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

03-11-10 05:50 PM
    Hey foppa I'm loving the new update . Foppa 14 is my favorite , any chance of a non transition version of foppa 14 clear ????. I've been messing around with theme builder and composer . How do you get icon focus off on reboot ????

03-11-10 06:15 PM
    14 is my Num 1!!!, 16 is a close 2nd and that possible 17 (Hmmmmmmmm)! Thanks Foppa!! Your themes are just superb!!! Let me know how can I donate!!!

03-11-10 06:55 PM
    14 is my Num 1!!!, 16 is a close 2nd and that possible 17 (Hmmmmmmmm)! Thanks Foppa!! Your themes are just superb!!! Let me know how can I donate!!!
    Thanks. If you go to any of the original posts for my themes, there's a donation button.
    03-11-10 07:36 PM
    Donation Sent!!!! Thanks for what you do!!!
    03-11-10 08:55 PM
    Donation Sent!!!! Thanks for what you do!!!
    Thanks, it's greatly appreciated.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-11-10 09:10 PM
    Been going through a minimalist phase over the last couple of weeks so Foppa 3 has been sitting on my 9700 all that time.

I also have 3 others 6, 14 & 16.

All with hidden today and weather slots.

Only improvement would be to have the wallpaper appear on the lock screen apart from that perfect.

Awesome work. Never had a problem with any of these themes on my Bold.

Many thanks !
    Last edited by Andy Thatcher; 03-11-10 at 09:33 PM.
    03-11-10 09:23 PM
    I've been rocking Foppa 1 for quite some time now. By far my favorite. The only thing I have to whine about is that there isn't an actual media folder. And it would be cool to remove the profiles from the bottom banner and add a 6th slot, but I know it would throw the look of the theme out of balance. For some reason it won't let me attach my image to this post.
    EDIT: fixed it.
    03-11-10 10:48 PM
    I really like all of Foppa's themes but the one I cannot lose is 14. The Storm style buttons are my favorite look. The 10 homescreen icons are what I prefer. Between this and QL I never need to go to the app screen.

03-12-10 06:50 AM
    This thead has been quite enlightening for me. Most of the new posts are related to Foppa7 and Foppa14, which leads me to believe they're the most popular. It's good to hear some of the older themes are still being used, and I shouldn't forget about them when I'm making updates. Thanks all.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-12-10 08:51 AM
    You right foppa , 7 and 14 and the best well atleast to me :-) .... I have the 4.7 version on 7 cuz I don't like transitions , any chance of seeing 14 without dem ?? I'm not asking to change all versions just the clear one

03-12-10 08:54 AM
    I encourage everyone who uses and likes his themes in whatever version or capacity, to seriously consider donating. $1 is all you need and not kill anyone. I saw a thread somewhere to find out a whopping 4 people had donated for 16 free versions made available. Just do the right thing.

03-12-10 09:33 AM
    I encourage everyone who uses and likes his themes in whatever version or capacity, to seriously consider donating. $1 is all you need and not kill anyone. I saw a thread somewhere to find out a whopping 4 people had donated for 16 free versions made available. Just do the right thing.

i added a donate link to the first post ... just sent a small donation for now ... just to make sure FOPPA received
    03-12-10 09:41 AM
    i added a donate link to the first post ... just sent a small donation for now ... just to make sure FOPPA received
    Thanks. Attempted to donate but is asking recipient's phone or e-mail. Sent PM to Foppa.

03-12-10 10:24 AM
    Thanks. Attempted to donate but is asking recipient's phone or e-mail. Sent PM to Foppa.

thats weird .. when i press the link.. it has his email already populated
    03-12-10 11:17 AM
    thats weird .. when i press the link.. it has his email already populated
    Didn't populate for me. Anyway, used the e-mail you just provided and whoever a...wilson is, got the donation.

03-12-10 11:40 AM
238 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD