It doesn't update the scoreboard and it doesn't update Gameday. Doesn't matter what I have the update setting at, it just doesn't do it. In order to update I've got to exit the software and restart it.

I've set all permissions to Allow and I've got a good cell connect. Any ideas before I contact their tech support?

Storm 9530, Verizon, 5.0.419
    Last edited by 3rdpig; 03-10-10 at 10:49 PM.
    03-10-10 10:45 PM
    I have noticed the same thing, I figured it was due to it being spring training, and since I was able to listen to games I wasn't too concerned with the scoreboard or gameday. I have noticed that Gameday has not been available on MLB.com either, so I was hoping that it is just a matter of it not being updated/monitored this early into spring training. I hope it gets better as spring training progresses and before the start of the season, but again I got this to listen to the games and hopefully for the condensed games available during the regular season (I seem to recall this will be an option on the BB version).
    03-11-10 08:35 AM
    It doesn't update the scoreboard and it doesn't update Gameday. Doesn't matter what I have the update setting at, it just doesn't do it. In order to update I've got to exit the software and restart it.

I've set all permissions to Allow and I've got a good cell connect. Any ideas before I contact their tech support?

Storm 9530, Verizon, 5.0.419
    I've already contacted tech support and I'm pretty disappointed.
    They don't answer my questions (which are the same as guys have plus I questioned the delay for both listening and the updated scores). They keep responding with there own questions and needing additional info. Their last email to me asked for answers to like 20 questions. I'm frustrated but really hope everything get ironed out before reg season begins.
    Let us know if you get anywhere with them.
    03-11-10 08:52 AM
    I want to buy it..but this worries me..
    03-11-10 10:04 AM
    I want to buy it..but this worries me..
    If I were you, (and thank god I'm not since you're a Met fan!! lmfao!!!) I'd wait a little bit before buying. I believe it will be a great app, but it's not yet. I have been watching some videos after games and it's worked great on my storm with one of the new hybrids. Just watched Nick Johnson hit his 2 homeruns the other day and it was great, especially if you're a yankee fan.
    Anyway, let's hope improvements are around the corner. I'll update as things go along.
    03-11-10 10:39 AM
    booo Yankees...Lets Go Mets!
    03-11-10 12:00 PM
    boo Yankees and Mets! Go Rays!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 12:28 PM
    My guess would be the updates are slow because it's spring training...

03-11-10 01:02 PM
    My guess would be the updates are slow because it's spring training...

I could understand it being slow. But it doesn't update at all. Not once during an entire game. That makes me think that it just doesn't work at all.

Also, it always starts up with the scoreboard set to the previous day, even when a game on the current day is in progress.
    Last edited by 3rdpig; 03-11-10 at 07:41 PM.
    03-11-10 07:36 PM
    It seemed to update for me yesterday, but very delayed. I'll keep an eye on it, but you may want to reinstall the app anyway

03-12-10 10:35 AM
    It wasn't updating yesterday afternoon, but last night's Cubs-Sox game was updating perfectly.
    03-13-10 09:00 AM
    that's great to hear. I'll have to check it out tomorrow afternoon when some game are on
    03-13-10 02:34 PM
    The audio was better for today's Yankees game, and the in-game scoreboard was updating while listening to that. I did notice that the main scoreboard (the one that shows all games) was not updating, but when I changed my refresh rate from 60 seconds to 30 seconds, it appears to have resolved my issue. The Scoreboard is now updating, so you may want to check to see what you refresh rate is, and try to change that to see if it has an effect.

So far things are getting better, video highlights are kinda choppy, but hopefully that will get better as well. This app and XM Radio have made a great combination for Spring Training so far, now we just need to stop having rain outs so I can listen to more games.
    03-13-10 03:42 PM
    When is it going to start updating after each pitch like the online version? I bought it thinking it would have that but haven't seen it in any games yet.
    03-13-10 06:28 PM
    When is it going to start updating after each pitch like the online version? I bought it thinking it would have that but haven't seen it in any games yet.
    I'm thinking spring training has something to do with the lack of updates. Not every game has pitch by pitch in spring training

03-14-10 12:36 PM
    Has anyone received notification of the recent software update. I noticed that it is listed as version 1.1 on AppWorld, but do not see an option to upgrade. Not even sure if it is anything major (could just be related to the new phones it is available for), but just wondering if anyone has any info on it, and if it is worth the upgrade, what I need to do to get the new version.

Thanks.
    03-23-10 04:36 PM
    Nothing here.

03-23-10 06:02 PM
    Nothing here.

I did the update to the new version and I can't see any difference. It still doesn't update. So far its just been a waste if money. We'll see what happens when the regular season starts.

03-24-10 01:41 AM
    Originally posted by 3rdpig
    I did the update to the new version and I can't see any difference.

How did you update? I see it in App World, but it won't let me download (says it not available via App World). Should I be looking somewhere else?
    03-24-10 10:15 AM
    I got the update via App World. There was an option to upgrade.
    03-24-10 11:07 AM
    Make sure you are logged into your app world account to see the upgrade option.

03-24-10 11:16 AM
    I upgraded to 1.1 today and now I can't adjust the volume on my Bluetooth headphones (Motorola SD9-HD). The controls on the headphones and phone do nothing. This wasn't an issue in 1.0.
    03-24-10 12:26 PM
    Does the mlb at bat app work for the tour? I go to bb app world but cant find it to download it.
    03-26-10 10:10 AM
    Does the mlb at bat app work for the tour? I go to bb app world but cant find it to download it.
    Unfortunately for you, it only works for Yankee fans!!
    lmao!!!!! just kidding
    I believe it only works for storm so far but will be available for other devices soon.
    9 DAYS TILL QUEST FOR 28TH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-26-10 10:37 AM
    [QUOTE=redsoxnation17;4892335]Does the mlb at bat app work for the tour? I go to bb app world but cant find it to download it.[/QUOTE
    ]

Version 1.1 works for tour

03-26-10 07:36 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD