Item Description : Verizon Blackberry Storm 9530
    Price : $200
    Rate it : 8/10
    What it comes with : Blackberry black silicone skin, Blackberry chrome charging pod, usb and charging cables, documentation and original box
    Item location : WI
    Shipping Details : I will ship for free inside the US
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : PM me
    Additional Info: Listed below

My Blackberry Storm 1 9530 is for sale with Blackberry chrome desktop charging pod, Blackberry black silicone skin, wall charging cable, USB cable, and all documentation in the original box. I'll send the sim card too. I'm giving the phone a 8/10 only because I can't get the lock button to work, the mute/ignore button works however. Also, there are minor scratches on the upper black plastic and metal bezel, otherwise it has always been in the silicone skin. I currently have OOAKPC's .497 hybrid installed with 50+ paid and free apps and the memory boots at about 20MB and is stable. I can wipe the phone and do a fresh install if you'd like. The only reason I am selling it is because I just got a Storm 2. Screen Off Front Screen On Front Side View Back Without Silicone Skin On Back With Silicone Skin On
    Last edited by stunna54960; 03-09-10 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Did not read the sticky, left my original message below and added the required items
    03-09-10 10:15 PM
    I apparently can't post images so here's the links
    Screen Off Front View Screen Off Front on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Screen On Front View Screen On Front on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Side View Side View on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Back View Without Silicone Case Back Without Silicone Case on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Back View With Silicone Case Back With Silicone Case on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    03-09-10 10:19 PM
    Subscirbed
    03-09-10 10:21 PM
    You're probably going to be asked to change the format of how youre selling it. Read the rules buddy

Good luck with the sale though!!!
    03-09-10 10:24 PM
    You're probably going to be asked to change the format of how youre selling it. Read the rules buddy

Good luck with the sale though!!!
    Fixed, thanks denison
    03-09-10 10:34 PM
    Fixed, thanks denison
    Now you are probably going to be reminded of the rules regarding the editing of the OP.
    03-09-10 10:53 PM
    Now you are probably going to be reminded of the rules regarding the editing of the OP.
    Lol I'm going to have to take a mulligan

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD