Hi I just got the new Curve and I have been surfing the web alot lately...so I go to watch videos and they work no problem. A few days later, I start getting the loading error every single time I try to play a video. If anyone can help me out it would be a big help.
    03-09-10 08:49 PM
    Anyone have any advice about this? Anything helpful would be appreciated thanks.
    03-10-10 07:03 PM
    I can't view any video's, yahoo or streaming. Not sure why.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 11:02 AM
    I have the same problem with my bb8530. worked great for a month, then all of the sudden, video size issues...error messages.."media cannot be played". I reset it, pulled the battery, even downloaded the latest software update. nothing works
    03-12-10 10:37 AM
    Never got it to work.
    Options are BOLT browser's streaming (low) skills or using vuclip.com to stream stuff from youtube.

03-12-10 10:45 AM
    What is going on? I can not play videos on my 8530 now. It won't even let me play the ones I recorded with the stupid thing. This was working fine until today. I don't understand. I even did a battery pull. Still nothing. It says "error playing media has occurred". Until today I was able to play videos now nothing. I wonder if the new os will help with this? Does anyone have any suggestions?

03-13-10 08:22 PM
    I was told to use Opera and it would play anything.
    03-14-10 01:16 AM
    Wow. Same problem here. Happened last night. What's going on???
    03-14-10 09:11 AM
    I did get that very same message. In order to play videos you need to go to the BlackBerry App World and download "XENOZU - YouTube Player". Then reboot your BlackBerry and test it out!

03-14-10 10:25 AM
    I did get that very same message. In order to play videos you need to go to the BlackBerry App World and download "XENOZU - YouTube Player". Then reboot your BlackBerry and test it out!

I can't even play a video message?!?! It also gave me an error message when I tried to play songs in my music file. These were all working and now after over a month nothing works. I think it is in the software in the phone. Something is messed up. I am calling verizon tomorrow and see if they can explain this to me.

03-14-10 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD