just bought a storm 2 from a fellow CB member. i had a storm 1, so tell me all your storm 1 to storm 2 owners..am i gonna be a happy camper?? what is your reasons the storm 2 is better??

cant wait to get it....

i have my 3gs for sale in the marketplace also..
    03-09-10 08:01 PM
    simply put...yes
    03-09-10 08:03 PM
    i had such a hard time typing with the storm1. i got rid of it and went to my iphone cause of it..and it was so slow...
    03-09-10 08:04 PM
    s2 is superior to the s1, no question.
    03-09-10 08:07 PM
    im on tmobile..so i will unlock it right when i get it..
    03-09-10 08:07 PM
    What did Cold Stone Steve Austin say? "Oh **** Yeah!!!"

If you are not on Verizon...it is going to be full time maintenance.
    03-09-10 08:11 PM
    What did Cold Stone Steve Austin say? "Oh **** Yeah!!!"
    NICE!!

i have SO missed all you Crackberry guys!!
    03-09-10 08:13 PM
    Never had a problem with my storm 1 but would never go back after getting the storm 2. Much faster and wifi is awesome. Also so much more memory. You are gonna love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 08:14 PM
    I did the same thing you did except I bought mine from Verizon and i absolutely love mine! its so much better than the storm 1 in every way possible!
    03-09-10 08:15 PM
    yes, only after you install some leaks on top of hybrids. they do make a difference after you install these onto the phone.
    03-09-10 09:03 PM
    just bought a storm 2 from a fellow CB member. i had a storm 1, so tell me all your storm 1 to storm 2 owners..am i gonna be a happy camper?? what is your reasons the storm 2 is better??

cant wait to get it....

i have my 3gs for sale in the marketplace also..
    as happy as the first time you saw a... self editing... but you know what I mean!
    03-09-10 09:32 PM
    You'll like it so much you'll buy accessories.
    03-09-10 10:56 PM
    You will probably find the S2 easier to type on. The actual click action feels about the same to me (both my S1 and the S2 have feather light click action), but for some reason typing is quite a bit more accurate. I haven't figured out why that is yet...lol!

The biggest things I've noticed though are a couple things I mentioned in the PM I just sent you. I have not had a single random reboot with the S2 in the month I've had it and currently I'm at around two weeks without a reboot for any reason. In that two weeks I have only lost .3 MB of memory and I bet tomorrow I will have that back without rebooting. I'm finding that memory just plain stays within about .5 MB of where it boots at all times. And I have a LOT of apps installed, including several that are constantly running in the background. Oh yeah, and the whole sealed 'no light leak" screen is awesome too!

And I use WiFi a lot because my 3G signal at home is the ishts. That's actually the primary reason I decided to upgrade to the S2.

I think you'll be pleased, though I'm kind of sad you don't have my old Frankenstorm 9530 anymore...lol!
    03-10-10 12:43 AM
    Your happiness is completely up to you.

Everyone has their own opinion..
    03-10-10 01:34 AM
    When I got my Storm2, it turned around and said, "you complete me."
    03-10-10 09:15 AM
    When I got my Storm2, it turned around and said, "you complete me."
    omg that is funny
    03-10-10 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD