Ok, there's so many threads about them, and they seem to be one of / if not the most used supplier of housing for 9700.

Put you're reviews, experiences and questions in here. To start of, i'll share mine.

I ordered the matte black bezel with top ad bottom covers two weeks ago after seeing pictures of another proud owner on here.

Full Blackberry Bold 9700 9020 Onyx bezel top cover Matte black :: 9700/9020 Onyx :: Blackberry :: Housing/Faceplate :: Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.

Item arrived in time, and to my surprise they decided to throw in a matching battery cover in for free! Also, item came with all covers pre attached, with speaker mesh and inner foams.

Today I've fitted the the faceplate/bezel along with fixing my ever so slightly wobbly trackpad (again, with help from an excellent thread on here).

One problem/niggle i'm having, is that the bezel does not fit as flush as the OEM one against the screen on the sides. It's almost as if the sides slightly bulge out, and i'm pretty sure i've pushed all the clips in!

Anyone had this problem, or have any fixes???!?!?!
    03-09-10 05:10 PM
    I said I would'nt order again from them but I did on 2/15/10 and they still haven't arrived yet! WTF!!!!!
    03-09-10 06:12 PM
    I said I would'nt order again from them but I did on 2/15/10 and they still haven't arrived yet! WTF!!!!!
    Im in the uk and i ordered an 8520 lcd screen on 23/1/10 and still no sign, sent numerous emails, absolute joke!

one more thing, has anyone any tutorials or videos of how to get the top bit of the bezel taken off and put on to a new bezel?
    03-09-10 06:41 PM
    sorry to hear about that guys, i'm starting to think the decent customer service i got was lucky
    03-09-10 06:56 PM
    Lots of negative comments about true supplier

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 07:00 PM
    Businesses stop working for a couple of weeks in Hong Kong because of Chinese New Year but now it should be over.
    03-09-10 07:12 PM
    i got the red chrome housing from them and the top portion was pink. also the back battery cover ruined my reception. i would put the cover on the back and could literally watch my reception slowly go down. will never purchase from them again. CRAP PRODUCTS!!
    03-09-10 07:39 PM
    yo chinese are infamous for counterfeit stuffs...u get what u pay for. cnn.cn is from china too. so watch out for them. any other reputable website out there that sell the real oem stuff?
    Last edited by vincentnyc; 03-09-10 at 08:06 PM.
    03-09-10 07:47 PM
    yo chinese are infamous for counterfeit stuffs...u get what u pay for. i cnn.cn is from china too. so watch out for them. any other reputable website out there that sell the real oem stuff?
    none of these sites sell OEM parts.
    03-09-10 07:59 PM
    I am not going to say anything about TrueSUCKplier that hasn't already been said..........repeatedly.
    03-09-10 10:35 PM
    none of these sites sell OEM parts.
    More people need to realize this before giving advice. It saddens me to see trusting people get suckered from advice often given here.
    03-09-10 11:12 PM
    It's pretty much "caveat emptor" and "you get what you pay for" anytime you deal with anything from China...if you aren't prepared to lose it, don't bother with it.... go Colorware if you want something top notch...

That being said I've bought from both SW-Box and TrueSupplier and I haven't had too many customer service/shipping issues, other than them forgetting to supply me with a tracking number (I'm probably in the minority here). My thread Details a quick quality comparison, but in short they both aren't the best. Stock OEM is still heads and shoulders above, but if you're willing to roll the dice and live with defects you're welcome to take the chance with either.
    03-09-10 11:30 PM
    It's pretty much "caveat emptor" and "you get what you pay for" anytime you deal with anything from China...if you aren't prepared to lose it, don't bother with it.... go Colorware if you want something top notch...

That being said I've bought from both SW-Box and TrueSupplier and I haven't had too many customer service/shipping issues, other than them forgetting to supply me with a tracking number (I'm probably in the minority here). My thread Details a quick quality comparison, but in short they both aren't the best. Stock OEM is still heads and shoulders above, but if you're willing to roll the dice and live with defects you're welcome to take the chance with either.
    No offense, but the parts u received look all f up. It is filled dings, dirts, and scratches from those pix u posted.

03-09-10 11:34 PM
    ...and a 3 hours old application of a BSE skin on top of it (hence why it looks splotchy).
    This may be the reason for the looks being off - just saying...
    03-09-10 11:57 PM
    No offense, but the parts u received look all f up. It is filled dings, dirts, and scratches from those pix u posted.

a lot of that is the skin he put over the phone.
    03-10-10 12:42 AM

Yeah I have to agree that does look pretty bad, hands down TrueSupplier is a horrible company!

03-10-10 08:17 AM
    bump, any1 fixed the screen/bezel gap issue?
    03-10-10 08:28 AM
    Ya, live with it or buy another frame and hope its not warped. There's not much u can do to fix it.

03-10-10 08:47 AM
    Ya, live with it or buy another frame and hope its not warped. There's not much u can do to fix it.

i can agree with that
    03-10-10 12:06 PM
    darn it....jus bought the chrome housing from them...lets hope its not so bad.....
    03-10-10 02:35 PM
    Waste of time and money. Oh well, my otterbox is on the way so I won't even see most of my phone anymore.

03-10-10 04:48 PM

lol, thanks for letting me know whether or not to get my hopes up or not, from what i've seen u are a seasoned pro at this!
    03-10-10 05:17 PM
    Well, I hope buying Keypads from Truesupplier is fine?

I ordered 2 AT&T style OEM ones, because my Girlfriends 9700's P key fell out :/..
    03-10-10 05:27 PM
    Well, I hope buying Keypads from Truesupplier is fine?

I ordered 2 AT&T style OEM ones, because my Girlfriends 9700's P key fell out :/..
    keypads should be ok but don't quote me
    03-10-10 05:51 PM
    Keypad I received and it was pretty bad, along with the rest of the stuff. Its hard to explain it but it seemed like with was discolouring when touching it, and it felt a lot different, like painted on keys.

03-10-10 07:20 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD