For example being around Tour/Bold/Storm owners , because some people consider the 8520/8530 to be an "entry-level" BlackBerry (Something I personally disagree with) .

Your opinion's ? Do you consider the 8520/30 as an inferior BlackBerry ?

Note: I never intended for this post to be taken too serioiusly , it's just a bit of light fun , so please don't take offence .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 364ll; 03-10-10 at 01:08 AM.
    03-09-10 10:57 AM
    No, I just bought an 8520 for my wife and she is very happy with it as am I.
    03-09-10 10:58 AM
    You my friend, have low self esteem issues.
    03-09-10 11:08 AM
    BlackBerry is a BlackBerry.

BlackBerry gives you different phones for people that want different flavors. Everyone has a different taste for things.
    03-09-10 11:10 AM
    Never, because I am the only one that uses it like has to be... And actually, I don't care 80% of those people uses the bb because "has the interntez and is pretty" grrrrr I hate that!

03-09-10 11:12 AM
    This issue has been beat like a dead horse. It is only inferior if you think it is. It does what it should do.

Dont take any crap for which Berry you have. Tours? - their whole brand is going away. Storms? -They have issues too. There will always be something better either out, or coming out.

The Bold 9700 to me is the pinnicle of the Berry line, and will be my next upgrade, but until then, my 8520 is just fine for me.
    Last edited by RWWackoStu; 03-09-10 at 11:17 AM.
    03-09-10 11:15 AM
    You my friend, have low self esteem issues.
    No , as I mentioned above , I don't think my BB is inferior personally , I just find that some of my friends think THEIR BB's are inferior compared to other Bold/Tour/Storm owners , and I thought that this would be an interesting topic to bring up , that's all .

03-09-10 11:17 AM
    No , as I mentioned above , I don't think my BB is inferior personally , I just find that some of my friends think THEIR BB's are inferior compared to other Bold/Tour/Storm owners , and I thought that this would be an interesting topic to bring up , that's all .

Ahhhhh! I see like you are holding it for a friend kinda thing. Lol!!!! Hmmmm Does size really matter?!?!?!?! Don't freak out I am just having fun.
    03-09-10 11:31 AM
    Just be proud you are part of the CrackBerry nation. It doesn't matter which BlackBerry you have, all that matters is that you have a BlackBerry.

And give thanks that you don't own an iPhone. Then you would really know the meaning of humiliation!

"The worst BlackBerry is better than the best iPhone"
    03-09-10 11:50 AM
    eh doesnt bother me. I like the look and size of my 8530. If they have an issue and look down on me than thats their problem and I can just sit and smile knowing my phone is better than theirs (maybe not a bold). Different strokes for different folks.

I may not have Rev. A speed on my phone but I got wifi. I may not have higher rez screen but my phones sleeker. I may not have flash but Id never use flash if I had it anyways. Plus in my opinion my keyboard is far superior than any other BB or any other phone for that matter (though that may not be true for others).

And Im cheap and proud of it. I want a well built quality phone that is reliable and full featured but Im also a little cheap and wont pay for something more expensive.
    03-09-10 11:58 AM
    Just be proud you are part of the CrackBerry nation. It doesn't matter which BlackBerry you have, all that matters is that you have a BlackBerry.

And give thanks that you don't own an iPhone. Then you would really know the meaning of humiliation!

"The worst BlackBerry is better than the best iPhone"
    my friend just got a iphone 3gs a few months ago and became a lemming over night and a totaly iDouche. Apple changes people
    03-09-10 12:00 PM
    I don't think it changes them, it just exposes what they were already
    03-09-10 12:01 PM
    I don't think it changes them, it just exposes what they were already
    true is always was kinda a ****** we just knock him back into place every so often by asking him if he can multitask on his phone and than he shuts up.
    03-09-10 12:03 PM
    High five, dude
    03-09-10 12:03 PM
    For what I want to do, I think it will suit me well. Had a FEW storm 2's so you couldn't give me one. And I don't like the trackball on the tour. DONE!
    03-09-10 12:19 PM
    No, because my friends that have BB's have the 8330 with 4.5 on it! lol

I do laugh to myself when I see someone with an iPhone.
    03-09-10 12:22 PM
    What's inferior? Os 5.0. Trackpad instead of trackball. Wi-fi. Big deal they have a bigger screen, if you have a hard time seeing this screen, get your eyes checked or get a Storm 2. I've had an 8900 when I had T-mobile, and I love and am just as happy with this phone as I was with my 8900.
    03-09-10 12:31 PM

What makes the 8530 entry level?

03-09-10 12:59 PM
    Many review sites call it cheap , with a smaller screen rez with the lack of 3G .
    03-09-10 01:04 PM
    I went from a 9000, to 9630, to 8530. So no, don't really feel inferior.
    03-09-10 01:12 PM
    I've had both an 8300 and now the 9000. I didn't feel inferior nor superior, I just love my blackberry!
    03-09-10 01:29 PM
    my friend just got a iphone 3gs a few months ago and became a lemming over night and a totaly iDouche. Apple changes people

That's the funniest thing I read all day. Plus its true!
    03-09-10 01:43 PM
    Not really. I am the only one of my friends with a BB. Weird huh?

I have a couple friends with iPhones and they can keep them! I am not a fan of those things.
    03-09-10 01:56 PM
    Not at all for me and I have a "lowly" 8330. I love it! I am tickled to be in Blackberry Nation now. This is by light years the best device I have ever owned. I often read on here lots of people having issues with their high end devices and I smile because I have had vertualy NO issues with mine. Everything has worked like a charm including DL'd apps. Although the only thing I would like to have is WiFi except for the past 36hrs when the WiFi boys were dead in the water I was still surfing and e-mailing away.
    03-09-10 02:18 PM
    The tour is a pathetic excuse for a blackberry! My Curve is a good phone, and I bought because I knew its what I was looking for in a phone, not the 9700 and plus in my opinion the 9700 is really no different than the curve from the testing I've done, its just a little faster.

03-09-10 02:55 PM
93 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD