Hello,

I'm having trouble with my internet. i can use my WAP browser but i do not see my regular internet browser, not even in the options menu. also my bbm does not work. i cannot send or receive bbms. i can send out emails but not receive them. my apps that connect to the internet will not work, ie berryweather, facebook, appworld. i get a message about contacting my provider and upgrading to a service plan that allows me to browse. all this just happened all of a sudden on this phone. i've tried reloading the OS back to the original .167, and numerous battery pulls. nothing seems to work. is there an outage or something? PLEASE help!!!

PS - even my wifi wont connect to my internet at home. it says connected but its greyed out.
    03-08-10 03:54 PM
    Hello,

I'm having trouble with my internet. i can use my WAP browser but i do not see my regular internet browser, not even in the options menu. also my bbm does not work. i cannot send or receive bbms. i can send out emails but not receive them. my apps that connect to the internet will not work, ie berryweather, facebook, appworld. i get a message about contacting my provider and upgrading to a service plan that allows me to browse. all this just happened all of a sudden on this phone. i've tried reloading the OS back to the original .167, and numerous battery pulls. nothing seems to work. is there an outage or something? PLEASE help!!!

PS - even my wifi wont connect to my internet at home. it says connected but its greyed out.

Have you wiped your BlackBerry and upgraded your OS? If yes, then maybe you need to send the Service Books to your phone.
    You can do this 2 ways:

1) Log in to your service provider Blackberry email portal, once logged in click on help, then select the Send Service Books.

2) Launch the email setup tool on your BB, which can be found in the Setup folder, log in, select help, then send service books.

Hope this helps!
    03-08-10 04:08 PM
    Blackberry data is down. Only thing you can do is connect to WiFi until it's fixed

EDIT: Just updated to .509 myself from .464 and now Wifi doesn't work either lol
    Last edited by damojo; 03-08-10 at 05:29 PM. Reason: o/s updated
    03-08-10 04:09 PM
    yup, check service outage threads
    03-08-10 05:06 PM
    Yeah I'll just wait it out. Hopefully it'll be back up soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD