On my old 8830 I could have 18 icons on the home screen I hate wasting time having to press the BlackBerry to see all of my icons

It not an option but it may be a theme if so someone point me to the right direction.

Thanks
    03-07-10 09:36 PM
    The only way is to download a different theme. There are many themes on this site that have the option of having more than 5 icons on the screen. Just do a search for themes for our phone. There are a lot of theme developers out there so a lot of them are free. Hope that helps.
    03-07-10 09:59 PM
    if you enable home screen hot keys and get quicklaunch you'll never need to go into the second home screen - you'll be able to access everything with 1-2 keyboard strokes
    03-07-10 10:11 PM
    try the themes by "foppa". they are great and free. a number to choose from. feel free to make a donation to him if your happy!
    03-08-10 10:24 AM
    comeon .....its 1 extra button to press lol
    03-08-10 11:10 AM
    X-2 on Quicklaunch,,,one of the first apps I bought after I got my Tour, With this you don't have to worry about what theme you are running because everything is one button away (I use the left convenience button to launch QL).
    03-08-10 12:21 PM
    just get an 18 icon theme like in my sig
    03-08-10 12:40 PM
    if you enable home screen hot keys and get quicklaunch you'll never need to go into the second home screen - you'll be able to access everything with 1-2 keyboard strokes
    I am a total newbie!! How do I enable hot key & get quicklaunch? Was hoping to change/customize homepage icons.
    03-08-10 01:59 PM
    I hate wasting time having to press the BlackBerry to see all of my icons

... are people that lazy? lmao
    03-08-10 02:14 PM
    ... are people that lazy? lmao
    Wait, and you won't take the time to capitalize a letter or two and you use an abbreviation for laughing? Sorry, I had to point that out

It takes one button push to get to my icons and a little bit of scrolling to get to which ever icon I need to get to. I think I'd forget all of the shortkeys if I bought Quicklaunch...
    03-08-10 06:58 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/new...v1-0-a-361968/

this is a free theme that i use and i loveee. download the ota for whatever os ur using. Hope this helps.
    03-09-10 02:09 AM
    Really!!just one extra button!u can do it.all night loonggg!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 05:25 PM
    Try the ONYXia 4 pro theme it allows 16 icons on the home screen, along the bottom plus three at the top (usually sounds, weather and options) I love it.

03-11-10 06:10 PM

Phone
    Menu
    Options
    General Options
    Dial From Home Screen: NO

And get a theme with more icons and you'll be all set!

QL is a great app! Having the shortcuts and QL makes launching app so quick!

I am a total newbie!! How do I enable hot key & get quicklaunch? Was hoping to change/customize homepage icons.
    03-11-10 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD