I though it was like atleast a little rubbery, its a hardcase -__- And it doesnt even look like it protects it all that great. Got it for 18 on amazon so idrc, but what do you guys think? Can it take hits? And the grip=lameeeeeeeee
    03-07-10 07:33 PM
    Get the dock that charges using the charging contacts on the side / bottom. You will feel much better
    03-07-10 07:38 PM
    lol I think im getting that this week
    03-07-10 07:46 PM
    I am looking for a good case, any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 08:17 PM
    I though it was like atleast a little rubbery, its a hardcase -__- And it doesnt even look like it protects it all that great. Got it for 18 on amazon so idrc, but what do you guys think? Can it take hits? And the grip=lameeeeeeeee
    The worst part is, it might scratch up your chorme like the Seidio Innocase II did to my 8900. I bought it to "protect" but instead it inflicted the very damage it was meant to prevent. Since I never dropped it, it's safe to say my 8900 did worse just because of Seidio products. Also, their customer service is one of the worst. Do a search.
    03-07-10 09:09 PM
    i have mine wrapped with the bodyguardz wrap, then put it in the innocase II. no scrathes.
    03-07-10 09:18 PM
    otterbox my friend..

Cases rape all others.
    03-07-10 09:28 PM
    I use the Innocase 360 and love it.
    03-07-10 11:39 PM
    I have been a buyer from Seidio for the past two years and have been generally quite happy with the quality. My main complaint against them is that they ship internationally only with Fedex, which is expensive. They will not ship USPS as an option.
    However, recently when I received a part short in a recent order, they had to ship it out to me at their expense. And guess how they shipped it - yes you got it right, USPS!!!!
    03-07-10 11:49 PM
    I use the Innocase 360 and love it.
    Hmm covers the keys. Looks like I'm ordering a new toy this week
    03-08-10 12:03 AM
    OtterBox. My 2 y/o 8800 looks brand new and it looks like th 9700 will stand up as well.
    03-08-10 01:24 AM
    What about case-mate hybrid? I hear its a good case.

03-08-10 01:34 AM
    i have also been a loyal seidio case user until I just got the otterbox commuter case and I actually love this case. the only gripe is that I wish the hard portion on the case was actually rubberized but oh well it protects really good and this one will not scratch your case. the seidio belt clip for the innocaseII or the OEM 9000 holster both fit this case and work really well with it..
    03-08-10 05:37 AM
    I use a case mate hybrid. I love it seidio charges too much for their international shipping. I'm done with them :P. Mugen batteries are better, case mate makes awesome cases. They all offer really good products and really good customer service and great shipping prices. It was 35 dollars to ship a battery. Mugen sent a higher capacity battery for free. 35 dollars to ship a case from seidio. 10 from case mate. And way more attractive cases .

I dislike seidio since they gave me run arounds.

03-08-10 06:36 AM
    I am looking for a good case, any suggestions?

the Incipio Silicrylic is a very good case. Ive used Seidio and Otter-both great, but Im really liking this one
    03-08-10 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD