I stopped into Verizon yesterday to to get a replacement Storm 2.
    This time it is having issues in a call, it keeps cutting out! This is my second S2, the first one developed a couple of lines in the screen.
    They told that there has been a full recall of ALL Storm 2's due to the screen, so they had no phones at all to replace with.

So far this has been a pretty good phone and I love this phone, but I have noticed a few issues. Has anyone else seen any of this?

Sure type not quite as intuitive as it should be.

Poor home screen refresh especially when using a theme with weather.( I am currently running the paid version of BeWeather, but have seen the same with all the other available weather apps)

Battery under medium to medium-heavy use to be about 6hrs. This is with WiFi off, screen at 10% brightness, and 1XEV only. I use bluetooth and GPS location.

Sometime screen unresponsive.

And having to reboot every couple of days or a total freeze up.

Reception is about 60% of my old 8830 on Verizon.

Just thought I would share some of my issues and see if anyone else is experiencing the same, along with sharing the recall.
    03-07-10 06:24 PM
    There isn't a recall. But if you have read there are hardware improvements of silicon being added to the four actuators to help with dead spots on the keyboard. I have not experienced any dead sports and my screen is even. I haven't had any issues other than the random reboots. I think that's more to blame on the leaked OS I'm running not hardware.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 06:31 PM
    Do a search before posting. There are at least three threads already on this subject. It is NOT a recall per se, but they are replacing store devices with revamped ones and are honoring warranty replacements. I get my replacement on Tuesday. Do a search.
    03-07-10 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD