Why for the last few months, even after upgrades, has the "delete call log" stop working on Quicklaunch?? I'm using a recent OS for my Blackberry Storm and the most recent version of Quick. Any thoughts??
    03-06-10 11:24 PM
    30 people read this, and no one has a clue why Quicklaunch will no longer delete my call log? Any help please?
    03-07-10 01:13 AM
    lol...try reinstalling. Mine still works.
    03-07-10 01:16 AM
    What OS are you on?
    03-07-10 01:17 AM
    5.0.0.419 and it didn't work with the OS prior also. Have reinstalled a few times.
    03-07-10 01:20 AM
    Check all your permissions and make sure they are on allow.
    03-07-10 10:11 AM
    Yup, all are set to allow.. ugh :s
    03-07-10 10:33 AM
    Why for the last few months, even after upgrades, has the "delete call log" stop working on Quicklaunch?? I'm using a recent OS for my Blackberry Storm and the most recent version of Quick. Any thoughts??
    Try reading the 75 questions and answers that have already been provided to your question on this forum.
    03-08-10 02:27 PM
    Try reading the 75 questions and answers that have already been provided to your question on this forum.
    What was the purpose of that provocative statement? If it was to sound arrogant and insulting then you succeeded. You could have expended the same energy by answering the question and contributed to a more fraternal spirit in this forum instead of spouting a lot of self-righteous indignation.

you appear more the fool than the OP who was using the forum legitamitely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 02:49 PM
    I am on .419 too and I just tried adding Delete Call log to Quicklaunch and it adds and you can call it andit seems to work but the call log in the phone still displays all the calls so I guess it does not work.

Try asking the quicklaunch support team.
    03-08-10 08:14 PM
    mine also does not work
    03-08-10 08:42 PM
    well if you would have searched you would have found when I asked this on 3/5 in the Quicklaunch 2.20 Thread.

It is an issue with the 5.0 software that delete call log does not work.

This is straight from CheetahAce the maker of Quicklaunch!
    03-09-10 05:14 PM
    What was the purpose of that provocative statement? If it was to sound arrogant and insulting then you succeeded. You could have expended the same energy by answering the question and contributed to a more fraternal spirit in this forum instead of spouting a lot of self-righteous indignation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    WOW ... and your post was not as "arrogant and insulting"? Maybe a little more "fraternal spirit in this forum " from yourself would be a great start!
    03-10-10 12:02 AM
    well if you would have searched you would have found when I asked this on 3/5 in the Quicklaunch 2.20 Thread.

It is an issue with the 5.0 software that delete call log does not work.

This is straight from CheetahAce the maker of Quicklaunch!
    This statement is true. Cheetah has said it plenty times, it has something to with the OS. I used it all the time prior to 5.0 but it no longer works.
    03-10-10 12:09 AM

You might want to look up irony in the dictionary.
    03-10-10 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD