I am looking for a good program that allows me to change the sound settings of the ringers and any other sounds on the droid. i know on the blackberry it has a profile that allows you to change to phone only this is the type of settings i am looking for.
    03-06-10 11:45 AM
    i use one called "volume control" i like it because you can setup different presets like profiles on a blackberry.

its free in the market
    03-06-10 01:19 PM
    sound manager is good too, also lets u customize vibrate.
    03-06-10 04:24 PM
    Quick Profiles works similar to the blackberry profile manager but isn't quite as indepth.
    03-06-10 06:17 PM
    sound manager seemed to work great but you can turn the notifications off with out turning the ringer off. and i would like to be able to have just the ringer on at night and nothing else and this wont let you do that. for the droid.
    03-07-10 12:07 PM
    just found profile manager in the market and seems like more could be added to it but it allows for auto turn on and off of profiles and changes can be made based on time.
    not bad for free.
    03-07-10 12:28 PM
    Quick Profiles works similar to the blackberry profile manager but isn't quite as indepth.
    This is the same one I use and it works pretty well. It doesn't show you what the current profile is set but once you get it set up the way you like it then it's just as good as any other profile app. It could use a vip setting or something similar.

I currently have thr following profiles; sleep, loud+vib, med+vib, low+vib, vibrate and silent.
    03-07-10 12:32 PM
    Another Quick Profiles user here.
    03-07-10 01:30 PM
    hmm, it never occurred to me to look for a app for this, i just dealt with it. well off to the market
    03-09-10 06:58 PM
    Try Quick Settings. You are able to customize and have it only show settings that you use regularly. Check it out, it's free.
    03-11-10 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD