i keep getting random BREW sms txts can someone please let me know because verizon cant seem to stop them i have been there 3 times on this issue. i am ready to throw phone at them!!! i dont know what they are or if they can hurt my phone! please help!!!!
    03-06-10 11:12 AM
    You should try to reply to the text message stop, or unsubscribe to se if ti stops. it would be nice if you can provide the short code in the sms text to see were is ti coming from.
    03-06-10 12:50 PM
    i finally figured mine was from something i had on 'non' smart phone. the STOP and CANCEL messages didnt work...
    03-06-10 01:09 PM
    This happens sometimes when you change phones. BB's do not support BREW, while a lot of other phones do. These messages will eventually stop without any action on your part.
    03-06-10 04:52 PM
    yeah, it took about four days for mine to stop completely. i kept replying to them and it eventually stopped.

good luck.
    03-06-10 10:24 PM
    i have had my bb for 2 weeks and i get anywhere from 2 to 10 BREW txts a day it is quite annoying. so i guess from your info i gotta just wait it out. the so called techs at verizon in bay terrace queens store dont seem to know because they keep telling me they "fixed it" ok and poof im a millionaire!! lol
    03-07-10 09:06 AM
    03-07-10 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD