When making a new post, I try to click on the "attachments" button but nothing happens. The info bar on the bottom left of IE displays "error on page". I tried refreshing, and even reloading the page. Everything else seems to work (smilies, insert link, etc.). Ideas/solutions?
    03-05-10 10:27 AM
    Myself and some others are experiencing the same issue as well... But some are not able to replicate it...

The issue has been addressed to the Admin @ this time.

But The weird thing is...

I can get it to work from one PC, but the other two I use it will not work right..

All have same version of Fire Fox and IE8, no pop up blockers, etc installed.

But the one Administrator was able to try my account and test an attachment which works... But I would then log in and it would not work...

But something is in fact throwing an error.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2)
    Timestamp: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:18:59 UTC

Line: 11
    Char: 2494
    Code: 0
    URI: http://forums.crackberry.com/clients...hment.js?v=383

Line: 11
    Char: 2494
    Code: 0
    URI: http://forums.crackberry.com/clients...hment.js?v=383
    03-05-10 01:09 PM
    I was experiencing the same issue but I figured I would insert a picture instead of attach but I can't seem to do that either. The picture is on flickr but when I have the link in the [IMG][/IMG] tags nothing comes up.

By the way the attachments button wasn't working with my work PC either. Both PC's have Firefox 3.6 but I even tried it in IE 8 with the same results. No attachment pop-up.
    03-05-10 07:37 PM
    I got the same error as yester18 mentioned, but I know almost nothing about computers...yet. Doesn't work in my work XP pc or my Vista pc at home.
    03-05-10 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD