Hello everyone!

For a couple months the camera on my Curve 8330 has just shown a black screen. Sometimes I would get a message telling me that "camera could not start and to close other applications"...(there were no apps open).

I tried everything from battery pull to updating all software to changing SD cards...and of course NOTHING WORKED!!

FINALLY, PROBLEM SOLVED!!! Solution??

Go into the options on your BB web browser > click Cache Operations > Clear ALL history > Re-boot device and BAM! Just like that! WORKING CAMERA!

I cant tell you how many people told me that I had to send it back and blah, blah, blah, blah....

Oh well, it's all good now!

Cheers!
    03-04-10 02:00 PM
    I don't understand how deleting history or clearing cache would cause the cam to start or stop working. Not unless you are super low on mem. But hey. Atleast its working now so I'm glad 4 ya

Slung from my dingleBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 03:10 PM
    good job. glad you figured out the problem =)
    03-04-10 11:38 PM
    Sweet.. I haven't had any camera issues but it's nice to know how to clear that junk!
    03-10-10 02:15 PM
    Glad it worked for you, it sure is not working for me even after I tried your procedure. Am i doing something wrong?
    07-19-10 05:44 PM
    That has got to be a coincidence. There is no way that was the problem. I am happy either way. But that seems really weird to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-10 07:14 PM
    Get a 2-8gb memory card....
    07-20-10 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD