Im in the process of upgrading to Exchange 2010 from 2001. Currently my BES is 5.0 SP1 MR1 so Im good there. Everything is ready to go but my BB setup.
    Ive asked RIM for documentation on how to migrate my BB users and accounts but what they provided me was out of date. In fact the KB articles were dead links.
    Has anyone done this yet and have the correct documentation on how to get this done?
    I need both mail systems to co-exist with BES until all the mailboxes have moved.
    I would sure love some tips on this. BB hasnt been a lot of help.
    Thanks!
    M
    03-04-10 05:35 AM
    I've doing this at the moment - I just followed the BES upgrade manuals and have hit a MAJOR problem.

All connectivity was fine between BES and the 2 exchange servers, but then I moved the BESAdmin mailbox to Exchange 2010 and have lost all connectivity, rebooting both servers, handheldcleanup, etc. have not helped.

I'm just about to post a new thread requesting help, if you want to monitor that. I'll update it with any resolutions I get.

Not that you'll have these problems, just to make you aware of it.
    03-06-10 01:35 PM
    What upgrade doc did you use. RIM sent me one but it was a dead link.
    Good luck with your issue. The moving of the mailbox is the scary part for me.
    03-06-10 07:19 PM
    In same boat here. I have been emailing RIM back and forth and have yet to get a solid understanding. They tell me it works:
    -The BlackBerry Enterprise server version 5.0.1 MR1 will support both Exchange 2003 and 2010 as long as the MAPI subsystem installed is for Exchange 2010.
    However on their website it does not say.
    ht tp : // w w w .blackberry. c o m/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB18 100
    03-29-10 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD