14 Jun 08

Hello.
    I'm in the process of buying another Blackberry.
    Is the SEP really all that it's cracked up to be?

What makes it better than T-Mobile?
    Thanks for responding.
    Q
    06-14-08 07:08 AM
    All that depend on your need. For me I have unlimited data plan, just love it.
    06-14-08 08:32 AM
    I have the SEP from Sprint and am very happy with it. It includes the basic blackberry service. The one with t-mobile does not. With t-mobile you will have to purchase the data plan and purchase a text plan. (Last time I was with them anyway). The only thing I don't like about the SEP is that mms is disabled from the blackberries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 08:38 AM
    ^^^^^ Not having MMS is a limitation of Sprints blackberry's not the SE plans. MMS is coming with OS4.5 so hang in there.
    06-14-08 08:44 AM
    ^^^^^ Not having MMS is a limitation of Sprints blackberry's not the SE plans. MMS is coming with OS4.5 so hang in there.
    Where do you get the OS4.5?
    06-14-08 08:48 AM
    I have the SEP from Sprint and am very happy with it. It includes the basic blackberry service. The one with t-mobile does not. With t-mobile you will have to purchase the data plan and purchase a text plan. (Last time I was with them anyway). The only thing I don't like about the SEP is that mms is disabled from the blackberries.

I hate leaving T-Mobile.
    I'm waiting to buy the Bold with TMO until they can get 3G capabilities.
    I think I can deal with Sprint for 12 months. Who knows......
    06-14-08 08:50 AM
    I have the SEP and I luv it. It makes life and everything very easy. With everything unlimited I can't ask for more, except the MMS of course. I don't talk that much but I OD on the data and txt msg

06-14-08 11:39 AM
    I have the SEP and I luv it. It makes life and everything very easy. With everything unlimited I can't ask for more, except the MMS of course. I don't talk that much but I OD on the data and txt msg
    I think its worth the $$

06-14-08 11:40 AM
    I have an unlimited data and it is worth every penny
    06-14-08 11:45 AM
    The se is great. It doesn't include tethering. Other then that no issues. When it came out it saved me $40 a month.
    Axxman: how did you get tethering on the se?

06-14-08 11:55 AM
    There's not a better plan out there IMO. Saving over $79 per mo.

All you guys tethering without the additional plan are in for one seriously high bill.
    06-14-08 06:47 PM
    just wait for the new ones coming out tommorow, june 15th. check out my thred for it in the main sprint/nextel page under carrier discussion
    06-14-08 07:15 PM
    14 Jun 08

Hello.
    I'm in the process of buying another Blackberry.
    Is the SEP really all that it's cracked up to be?

What makes it better than T-Mobile?
    Thanks for responding.
    Q
    1) speed
    2) GPS
    3) Coverage
    06-15-08 11:35 PM
    Where do you get the OS4.5?
    From reading the forums, I think the answer is "wait." RIM either has or will soon release it to the carriers (in this case, Sprint) when then have to do whatever voodoo they do before they release it to their customers.
    06-16-08 02:28 PM
    For me the Simply Everything Plan (SEP) is the best by far. I no longer have to carry a data plan, and a voice package, everything is included. I used to have free incoming calls, that helped a lot, but sometimes I went over my alotted minutes. With this plan, I no longer have to worry about that.
    07-31-08 11:35 PM
    I love my plan! And still no mms I have 4.5

08-01-08 01:18 AM
    If AT&T offered it, I would be all over it. Hopefully some things are coming for the employees.
    08-01-08 12:25 PM
    The everything plan is hot! Unlimited Gps, internet, text, TV, Radio. Just can't beat it!

08-07-08 01:48 AM
    I love my plan! And still no mms I have 4.5

Well, you have a beta release of 4.5. Who knows what the final release for sprint will bring us.
    08-07-08 02:02 AM
    I am gonna get a BB pretty soon, can I still update the OS after buying me a BB with maye 4,3?
    08-07-08 04:08 AM
    I am gonna get a BB pretty soon, can I still update the OS after buying me a BB with maye 4,3?
    Yes. I would wait for official releases however.

08-07-08 10:29 AM
    All that depend on your need. For me I have unlimited data plan, just love it.
    me too..............
    08-07-08 01:13 PM
    the simply everything plan is def. worth it if you have a blackberry, it really includes EVERYTHING unlike the other carriers offering unlimited plans.

the BB plan is $30, and lets say your voice plan is around $50, why not add $20 for unlimited EVERYTHING? doesnt seem like a bad deal at all for me if you have the money, i've had it since it first came out and its great, no additional charges at all

heres a link to it compared to ATT's "unlimited" from sprints website
    Plan Comparison - Sprint vs. AT&T
    08-08-08 02:42 PM
    He11 yes it's worth it!! I wish Verizon had that with my email and web included. We have to pay the $99 dollars plus our data plan. Go for it!!

08-08-08 02:49 PM
    the simply everything plan is def. worth it if you have a blackberry, it really includes EVERYTHING unlike the other carriers offering unlimited plans.

the BB plan is $30, and lets say your voice plan is around $50, why not add $20 for unlimited EVERYTHING? doesnt seem like a bad deal at all for me if you have the money, i've had it since it first came out and its great, no additional charges at all

heres a link to it compared to ATT's "unlimited" from sprints website
    Plan Comparison - Sprint vs. AT&T

Most users have that kind of setup... so you are right, it's a great deal. I have the Simply Everything plan on AT&T for 75$ soon.
    08-08-08 04:41 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD