I've been using Nimbuzz and like it so far... My major problem is that I would like to be able to be logged in, but choose to not be visible... Have you tried either and which do you prefer?
    03-03-10 10:14 PM
    Nimbuzz does allow you to appear offline, although it does flash you as online when you first connect due some bug.

I prefer Nimbuzz. The biggest problem is that it sometimes gets stuck when logging in and then I have to cancel to try again.
    03-03-10 10:45 PM
    i loved Nimbuzz when it worked ever since getting 5.0 it is a no go and from everything I've read no real timetable on when they are going to fix it. I downloaded IM+ lite just wasn't interested in it though.

FIX NIMBUZZ!!
    03-04-10 07:52 AM
    Or fix OS5.0?
    03-04-10 08:39 AM
    Ahhh that is the question lol which one is really broken

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 07:15 PM
    BeejiveIM. hands down.
    03-04-10 07:42 PM
    Has anyone gotten to appear off line using numbuzz like Flop say's??? I don't see it as an option? Am I missing something?
    03-04-10 08:23 PM
    Nimbuzz work via wifi which I like. Any1 know if im+ also works via wifi or u definately need a data plan?

03-04-10 09:12 PM
    i do not have a data plan, but IM+ lite works even when im not in wifi range. which is great!!!!

and yes, IM+ lite works on wifi.
    03-04-10 11:22 PM
    IM+ Lite, Nimbuzz Support is terrible and is slow to adapt to new OS updates.
    03-05-10 01:36 AM
    IM+.. hands down.. :P
    03-05-10 04:36 AM
    BeejiveIM. hands down.
    I would agree if their email push worked right.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-05-10 10:56 AM
    So can some1 explain to me y im+ lite is free and their paid im+ version is $40? I heard im+ is push im, but wtf does that really mean?

03-05-10 11:57 AM
    i just downloaded and installed this app....when u close and want to stay connected...it said to buy the $40 version. so what does that mean if u close and let it run in the background...u r not connected for the lite version? so i guess this im+ lite is a crappy version and not all it crack up to be.
    Last edited by vincentnyc; 03-05-10 at 06:57 PM.
    03-05-10 06:20 PM
    So can some1 explain to me y im+ lite is free and their paid im+ version is $40? I heard im+ is push im, but wtf does that really mean?

Push im means that you can close the app and you will receive all you instant messages thru your email and you can respond thru the email. This way you don't have to have the app running in the background. A big plus with blackberry. Somewhere there is a comment about a 40% off coupon this weekend.

03-05-10 08:53 PM
    Push im means that you can close the app and you will receive all you instant messages thru your email and you can respond thru the email. This way you don't have to have the app running in the background. A big plus with blackberry. Somewhere there is a comment about a 40% off coupon this weekend.

But with the lite version...if you have the lite version running in the background, u would still get im message right?

03-05-10 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD