Anyone know where I can watch NHL Highlights on my phone? Sprint TV doesn't have any; and, the only NHL videos I did see seemed to just be for PA.

Also, I tried watching the NHL Highlights on youtube and they said they weren't available for mobile.

Hmm..
    03-03-10 06:22 PM
    I've watched lots of videos on YouTube for hockey. You might try ESPN as I know they have a mobile version. I think NHL does too. I'm trying to find a place online to watch NBC shows on my BB and so far, no luck. I know I'm supposed to be able to get it thru Sprint TV, but the program isn't working. Keeps telling me channel line up not available. I gotta call Sprint about that one.
    03-09-10 09:01 AM
    What do you mean they have mobile? You mean the website? When you go to the webpage on NHL for videos it tells you how to get it for verizon. Also, I don't see video on the espn mobile site.

I have the NHL subscription on youtube and everytime I go to watch the videos they have it tells me not available for mobile. Hmm. Which videos are you watching? Trying to watch the day before's game.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD