Beautiful Day is an AWESOME theme! This theme has compact and dedicated buttons along the bottom for the most commonly used programs (contacts, calendar, browser, email and sms/text). There are also 5 individually hidden icons along the bottom that rise up and disappear down and you can customize these 5 icons to your liking! The meters run along the right side of the screen and there are 2 app slots also along the right side! Place your favorite and weather apps for easy and convenient access in these 2 positions. You have a large clock in the upper left hand corner of the screen but there is plenty of room to see your favorite wallpaper too! Custom web 2.0 style icons in shades of green and unique focus effect gives you a great look.

Features:

* 5 compact, always visible, buttons along bottom.
    * 5 hidden icons that float up from the bottom.
    * Weather App and Favorite Slot along right border.
    * Screens transition effects.
    * Menus open by sliding in from the left and sliding out to the left.
    * Unique layout allows accessing most apps from home screen.
    * Wallpaper friendly!
    * Custom Icons in web 2.0 / iphone style.
    * Home screen icons use QUAKE effect when selected.
    * Custom message and browser icons.
    * Custom and animated infinity sign hourglass.
    * Plus MORE...

Purchase this theme at the crackberry app store here: Beautiful Day - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Gammaxgoblin; 03-04-10 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Fixed Link
    03-03-10 05:57 PM
    Would love to buy it but the link you provided to purchase it, well, when I select it for the 9700 it won't do anything when I click "Add to Cart."
    03-03-10 07:10 PM
    I just bought this. It's really nice. Very different for a theme that shows so much wallpaper! However, there are 2 small things I would change if I could. Do you do any customizations? Please, say yes! Thanks for a great theme!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-04-10 10:04 AM
    I really like this, especially the fact it is so wallpaper friendly. Finally figured out how to buy it, just took a little digging around on mobihand to find it instead of using the posted link.

Navigation on this is great. Sometimes with creative distribution of icons navigating can be clunky and counterintuitive but this is smooth and easy to use.

The only two drawbacks for ME as a user are the quake of the icons, but, I knew that going in so I decided to suck it up and the lack of hidden today. Neither are huge issues so I will definitely keep this in my arsenal for a while.

Plus, $2 for a premium theme of this quality is hard to beat. Here's how it looks on my phone:

03-04-10 03:51 PM
    I really like this theme, too. It doesn't look like every other theme out there. I don't use any today features on ANY theme, so I don't miss them here. One thing I would DEFINITELY change, is the browser title bar. I think the height should be reduced by half and moved to the top of the screen. The browser window is small enough as it is with the stock theme. I like the LOOK of it, it just takes up too much real estate. It's not enough to make me stop using the theme, but it WILL make the theme more enjoyable to use. Here's what my screen looks like for now

03-04-10 04:45 PM
    The link is fixed! Much thanks to you guys i love the feedback and i listen to it all. THANKS AGAIN!!!
    03-04-10 07:18 PM
    great theme, but I have overlapping icons on home screens, the wifi icon is overlaying the network icon. I have a 9700.
    03-05-10 08:12 AM
    great theme, but I have overlapping icons on home screens, the wifi icon is overlaying the network icon. I have a 9700.
    When you are connected to both WIFI and NETOWRK simultanseously?
    03-07-10 10:04 AM
    Yes, network and wifi icons lay over when. Both on

03-09-10 08:23 AM
    GREAT NEWS! This theme on promo for just $2.49 for a limited time!!!
    03-09-10 09:12 AM
    I just wanted to thank everyone for making this theme a HUGE success! More downloads than i can believe! THANKS CB Nation!
    03-11-10 11:34 AM
    Did u see that poll that said 40% of BB users are wanting to switch to the I(f)phone???? I cant believe that!
    03-21-10 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD