v6 battery life was the worst yet so i switched back to v3 which was the best for my phone. and i do notice the screen does feel a lot better and the phone works smoother. has anyone else switched to older hybrids from newer hybrids not working out for them?
    03-03-10 11:49 AM
    v6 battery life was the worst yet so i switched back to v3 which was the best for my phone. and i do notice the screen does feel a lot better and the phone works smoother. has anyone else switched to older hybrids from newer hybrids not working out for them?
    That should have probably been your subject line to avoid confusion.

I myself haven't switched back to an earlier hybrid, but I tend to "wait it out" to see the pros and cons of each one to decide which one I want.
    03-03-10 11:52 AM
    I've been on V6 since it came out. Best battery life yet. I see no reason to upgrade or downgrade at this point unless there are new features.
    03-03-10 11:54 AM
    Yeah I switched back to OOAKDPC's v2 after trying the new 451 hybrids for a few days. My phone is almost perfect on this one. For some reason with the newer ones, my battery would die after 10-12 hours (I have a Seidio 2600 extended battery) and I couldn't have that happening

Edit: I want to try one of the patches or 6.1 but at this point I see no reason to. I'll wait until the next leak
    03-03-10 12:04 PM
    dont see any confusion with my subject title and post but thanks anyway.

battery life seemed to be inconsistent with whatever os or hybrid i had. the latest was going from full to low battery in 16 hours with 8 of those not in use since i was asleep. gonna see how .428 and v3 is over time.

wierd how hybrids are working differently for each phone
    03-03-10 01:25 PM
    IO actually like the way 428 responded with my phone and battery before the hybrid. I may just go back to that when I get tired of this one
    03-03-10 01:29 PM
    i would love to try .451 but i really just dont want to go through the upload process again. it's like i'm uploading every 2 weeks so getting everything back working with the apps and all just gets irritating
    03-03-10 01:42 PM
    dont see any confusion with my subject title and post but thanks anyway.

battery life seemed to be inconsistent with whatever os or hybrid i had. the latest was going from full to low battery in 16 hours with 8 of those not in use since i was asleep. gonna see how .428 and v3 is over time.

wierd how hybrids are working differently for each phone
    your title says v3 and v6...of what? Ubertwitter, FML app, Berryslider? in other words you thread title stinks as a user has no clue what you are talking about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by howarmat; 03-03-10 at 04:41 PM.
    03-03-10 02:22 PM
    your title says v3 and v6...of what? Ubertwitter, FML app, Berryslider? in other words you thread title sucks as a user has no clue what you are talking about.

you sure about that since you seem to be the only jerkoff to be confused as you can see everyone else has responded correctly

yea i'm talkin about the os, have you not read people's responses?
    03-03-10 03:01 PM
    i've had .451 & tank's .497 act 2 on my phone for about 4-5 days now and i'm thinking about downgrading to .428 & sean's v4...that combo seemed to be the best for me & my Storm2
    03-03-10 03:06 PM
    what dont you like about it? i was told it was the best combo yet.

same here. .428 and v3 is the best for me
    03-03-10 03:24 PM
    your title says v3 and v6...of what? Ubertwitter, FML app, Berryslider? in other words you thread title sucks as a user has no clue what you are talking about.

i knew exactly what you where talking about and im sure most people did also since the seanren posts were updated about every 3 minutes for a few weeks, But yea, you could have been a little more specific for the masses
    03-03-10 04:09 PM
    you sure about that since you seem to be the only jerkoff to be confused as you can see everyone else has responded correctly

yea i'm talkin about the os, have you not read people's responses?
    You think that maybe people are responding correctly because they read you're first post where you actually took the time to clarify what you were talking about?

Just a thought.
    03-03-10 04:09 PM
    and i do notice the screen does feel a lot better and the phone works smoother. has anyone else switched to older hybrids from newer hybrids not working out for them?
    pretty **** obvious i'm talking about OS's

you forum people need a life
    Last edited by michaelwpg; 03-03-10 at 04:53 PM. Reason: language
    03-03-10 04:29 PM
    pretty *** obvious i'm talking about OS's

you forum people need a life
    reported
    Last edited by michaelwpg; 03-03-10 at 04:53 PM. Reason: edited quote for language.
    03-03-10 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD