I don't seem to be getting the notifications after I. Close the program and even while I'm in tje program and I. Get a notification. It doesn't come up??

Is it because I get mobile updates texrted to my phone also??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 08:55 AM
    I'm getting notifications but they're not notifications I can reply to through their Facebook program anymore. Not sure exactly what the deal it...this just started this morning.
    03-03-10 09:03 AM
    Are you getting notifications sent to your email and is that email address that the notifications are being sent to being delivered to your BB?
    03-03-10 09:03 AM
    I'm having an issue with FB this morning as well. I am unable to update or respond via my berry to post that aren't originated by me.
    03-03-10 09:04 AM
    Same here, the notifications are coming in but I can't reply to them and the notifications look like a normal email (states what the person said in quotes and shows a link to go to the mobile site). The notifications also aren't threading into each other anymore. Anyone have an idea what's going on?
    03-03-10 10:07 AM
    I'm having an issue with FB this morning as well. I am unable to update or respond via my berry to post that aren't originated by me.
    yesss same here it is getting really annoying
    03-03-10 10:31 AM
    There is issues with the Facebook application today. That being said, the best way to have the FB application set up for notifications is through the email account you use to login to FB with. Make sure the email account you use to login to FB, is also on your device as well. Then within the FB application, hit menu, then options and put a check mark in the "Leave email notification messages on mail server." Now when you get a notification you can either open the FB application itself, or open the "Messages" folder and they will be in there. This is the best way to keep up on Facebook in my opinion...
    03-03-10 10:59 AM
    I was just about to post a thread asking the same thing, my brother's tour is fine but my notifications are messed up

03-03-10 11:26 AM
    I was just about to post a thread asking the same thing, my brother's tour is fine but my notifications are messed up

funny you should say that cause not all berrys are affected. I have several coworkers not experiencing any problems with updates or replying. Then there is me...
    03-03-10 11:29 AM
    funny you should say that cause not all berrys are affected. I have several coworkers not experiencing any problems with updates or replying. Then there is me...
    It seems to be hit and miss today, but there is definitley issues with the Facebook application...
    03-03-10 11:31 AM
    It seems to be hit and miss today, but there is definitley issues with the Facebook application...
    I thought it was my bipolar berry cause he trips from time to time. But I was soon corrected when noticed more people were having problems....
    03-03-10 11:51 AM
    Yeah, this is definitely an issue for me today as well. It was working fine last night but this morning anytime someone responds to a post I made on their status or an existing thread all my response notifications come in quotes, but no message thread, so I am unable to reply. However, any responses made to my own status show up in a thread.

Do issues like this usually get fixed by FB or is this something I should start getting used to?
    03-03-10 12:01 PM
    Yeah, this is definitely an issue for me today as well. It was working fine last night but this morning anytime someone responds to a post I made on their status or an existing thread all my response notifications come in quotes, but no message thread, so I am unable to reply. However, any responses made to my own status show up in a thread.

Do issues like this usually get fixed by FB or is this something I should start getting used to?
    FB and BB normally come together and resolve the issue. I was experiencing the same thing, but now all my post are like that...
    03-03-10 12:35 PM
    I just noticed that I have some issues too with FB. I get notifications, but when I go into the application to look, instead of the data being interpreted and displaying what is going on, it just copies and pastes the email into the notification.
    03-03-10 12:49 PM
    Finally! I thought I was going crazy this morning. Does it normally take long for these problems to be fixed? Because today it doesn't really even make sense to use the FB app since the notifications are just coming through as an emails.
    03-03-10 01:00 PM
    OK....Im really glad I am not the only one! this better be resolved soon!
    03-03-10 03:51 PM

Same problem here as well. Glad to know it's not my BB going crazy. I'm confident it'll be fixed soon.
    03-03-10 04:49 PM
    I dunno, I'm still having issues...in my experience with BB/FB malfunctions, it either takes a while to fix the problem or it never gets fixed at all. Hope they're on top of it for all of our sakes.
    03-03-10 06:10 PM
    ya same issues here, and by others...

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post4772695
    03-03-10 06:16 PM
    what's odd is now some notifications are sending normal but others aren't
    03-03-10 06:59 PM
    I'm finding notifications that are responses to my own FB status are coming in properly (showing the entire thread), however comments and responses pertaining to other people's posts are not coming in correctly. It's kinda frustrating since there's no one we can call regarding the issue, it's apparently happening to people all over the U.S. with different devices and carriers. If anyone does come across a solution, please share. Thanks!
    03-03-10 08:18 PM
    I'm finding notifications that are responses to my own FB status are coming in properly (showing the entire thread), however comments and responses pertaining to other people's posts are not coming in correctly. It's kinda frustrating since there's no one we can call regarding the issue, it's apparently happening to people all over the U.S. with different devices and carriers. If anyone does come across a solution, please share. Thanks!
    I just noticed the same thing, and the only solution is to sit and wait, it sucks I know but that's what we have to do
    03-03-10 08:24 PM
    I'm having the same problem and it started yesterday when I changed out batteries and had to reboot. The same time that the Social Beat app was "pushed" to my tour. That's funny...
    By the way, that Social Beat app bricked my Tour this morning and I had to restore it. Luckily I had everything, including my 3rd party apps, backed up.
    But anyways, I tried redownloading the facebook app and that didn't work. Hope it gets fixed soon
    03-03-10 09:47 PM
    I'm still having the same issue after 2 days, how are you all fairing? This really sucks, especially for those of us who use FB to communicate regularly with friends and family across the country/world. If anyone has any suggestions to fix the problems, lets hear 'em. Thanks!
    03-04-10 10:30 AM
    Out of curiosity...is this only being experienced by VZW BB users? I'm wondering if the Social Beat app is causing a conflict somewhere.
    03-04-10 12:49 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD