Hi All,

Basically I have just lost my job and have to keep a real close eye on money. So I am writing everything down as a memo on my BB.

Is there a way to set this memo as a home screen so I am always concious of what I am spending? lol. When I had a Sony Erricson many moons ago you could set a memo as home screen and you could still see the picture I had set as the home screen but you could faintly see the text over the image if that makes sense?

Any suggestions would be great

Many Thanks

Hippers

p.s. I am hesitant to change one of the Shortcut Keys on the side to Memo Pad because I use them a lot for camera and calendar.
    03-03-10 04:12 AM
    Sounds to me that something like that would be theme related. But to be honest I've never ever seen a memo set as the homescreen. But I wonder if a "hidden today" can be applied to it in a theme.

My suggestion is to pop over to the bold themes section and ask one of the pro themers about it and see if it is anyway possible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 05:02 AM
    Great Thanks, I will re-post in the theme section
    03-03-10 05:20 AM
    If you turn off the option to auto dial from home screen (its in the phone options) then it opens up the shortcuts from home screen. By pressing D you will go into memo pad directly and from there can quickly edit a note.

There are also many other shortcuts but thats easy to google.
    03-03-10 08:16 AM
    That sounds like a possibilty but was thinking of something that was constantly visible when i'm looking at my phone so i don't forget
    03-03-10 09:35 AM
    That sounds like a possibilty but was thinking of something that was constantly visible when i'm looking at my phone so i don't forget
    screenshot and use it as wallpaper
    03-03-10 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD