Hello,

I'm having a problem with my Facebook applicaiton updating existing contacts with their Facebook profile pictures. It used to update but now it's not updating occasionally with recent information with my contacts. It seems like ever since I manually connected Facebook friends to my contacts, it hasn't been updating with their current information (name, profile picture). How can I fix that?

I tried unistalling and reinstalling, nothing. I would hate to delete all my contacts, manually disconnect them from Facebook app, and re-add them. Any suggestions?
    03-03-10 01:54 AM
    i didnt even think it automatically updates profiles pics after the initial connection. just go into the FB app and refesh the connection and see it it changes the pics.
    03-03-10 02:17 AM
    yea, the agreement for the blackberry facebook application for the contact integrations said it will automatically update ur contact as their profile information changes. it was doing it before but not now.
    03-03-10 12:04 PM
    Many, but not all users are experiencing issues with the Facebook application today...
    03-03-10 12:09 PM
    I have been having problems all day with the notifications.
    03-03-10 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD