So I fell into the hype. I sold my curve and got a Droid. Let me first start by saying the Droid was a good phone(in most ways) but every day I had it at least once a day I would tell my self " that's weird my BB could do that".
    Now Email, BB is above and beyond better then anything out there. Droid was good with a Gmail account but other pop3 accounts, forget about it. BB killed the Droid in this area. Now whats really weird is the Droid for being so good at alot of things it LACKED in messaging. I had huge problems receiving pics, it always wanted to display it as a slide show. I searched the forums and found this to be a known problem. Ah and the keyboard, well I won't even get into that subject!!BB hands down. So in summary the Droid had a huge high res screen with a awesome browser. But in the simple things that you use daily( and at least for me more frequent) BB is a leader, and made me miss it. I just picked up a Tour(couldn't hold out for Tour2) but I'm so glad to be back on the dark side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-02-10 09:04 PM
    You made a smart decision coming back!
    03-02-10 09:28 PM
    Glad for you. Ive been using BB for over four years and had a few WM devices and other smartphones, but I ALWAYS come back home.
    03-02-10 09:29 PM
    Grass is always greener. Welcome back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 09:45 PM
    Welcome back. Some of my friends had the same experience as you did. Switched over and came right on back...
    03-02-10 11:02 PM
    Smart move. I did the same and not really regretting it.
    03-02-10 11:09 PM
    We knew you'd come back to us. Welcome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 07:24 AM
    Welcome back.
    03-03-10 08:25 AM
    welcome back! I swear it seems like I read 1 or 2 of these threads a day from people who had the Droid now switching back to Blackberrys..... its funny people thought a driod can do better then a Blackberry!
    03-03-10 08:28 AM
    i find these posts very helpful...i think sometimes although the grass is greener you forget the little BB qualities that you don't really realize you'll miss! i remember messing around with the droid when i was researching my new phone because i was debating. reading posts like this from people who have actually USED the droid helped with my decision because i was like "oh yeah! i WOULD miss that!"

welcome back to BB!
    03-03-10 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD