I have a Tour, non-cam. This issue surfaced when I upgraded my OS from .230 to .419. Whenever I do a battery pull and the phone starts up after all the security checks, the following error message appears:

"Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_phone_app(46) is not responding; process terminated"

Anyone has an idea what is causing this? My phone function works fine on my Tour though and I don't get any call drops. Radio is fine too. Any help or insight is much appreciated.
    03-02-10 04:58 PM
    I got this message several times yesterday when trying to load the Facebook app. I'm on the Tour also.
    03-02-10 05:01 PM
    I got this message several times yesterday when trying to load the Facebook app. I'm on the Tour also.
    Are you on the same OS as me? I have the facebook app loaded as well.
    03-02-10 05:08 PM
    I'm still using the 4.7 os.
    03-02-10 05:11 PM
    Ok guys, thanks for reading. I think it was the facebook app that was behind that. I deleted it, did a battery pull and the uncaught exception went away!
    03-02-10 05:11 PM
    I was gonna say, this was happening to me too before and it was also the Facebook app. I'm on a 9700 running 5.0.0.442 --- so I think it's something that may be happening on multiple devices and OS's.

Glad you got it resolved!
    03-02-10 05:29 PM
    hey guys i know how to fix this... i dont know why it happens but if your running those os's than everytime you install a new app (or almost every time) it will happen. i figured this out from dripther.com you have to install using bbsak.. sounds complictated but its super easy. im not joking driphter.com joion up and you and find some answers to those issues.. pm me if you want more help
    03-02-10 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD