has anyone used this or is using this?

I noticed that there are part of the device that arent covered by the shield and I read somewhere that is covers nearly all angles of the device, not 100%..

is that accurate?
    03-02-10 12:22 PM
    I have it on my storm 2 and have no issues at all. I love it because I get that "naked" look and feel while still being protected from falls and what not. As far as coverage goes. I haven't noticed much that isn't coverd with the full body IS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 12:37 PM
    I used the Invisible Shield Fully Body protection on my Curve 8300. It did a decent job and covered MOST (if not all) of the screen/body.

I didn't like the fact that after a while, it would start to unstick and turn yellowish in certain areas. (within 3-5mos of use).

Currently, I have a PhantomSkinz Full Body protection put on my and my fiance's Storm2's

Both are going strong, everything is covered, touchscreen is very responsive, no signs of "unsticking" or yellowing.
    03-02-10 12:37 PM
    Irish how is s reen sensitivity with invsashield
    03-02-10 12:39 PM
    I love love love Invisible Shield. I've put them on virtually everything I own that could use scratch protection. I had one on my S2 when I first got it (screen only), but just had to get a replacement S2. Invisible Shield sent me my replacement, and I sent back the old one, but am hesitating to put the Shield on my new phone. I sort of like it naked, although it gets WAY dirtier from fingerprints now without it. I think that's one of the main benefits of having it on.

So bottom line: if you want an invisible protector, Invisible Shield is awesome. Take your time installing it. The whole-body kit will cover virtually all of your phone if you do it right.

By the way, there are a ton of threads about this on the forum already.
    03-02-10 12:42 PM
    I also use it but only the screen part. But seems to work great! I just put in on Saturday.
    03-02-10 12:45 PM
    I am using the shield on my storm 2 and do like it quite a bit.
    I just noticed that it doesnt cover the entire phone..it covers maybe 98% of it..
    what it doesnt cover (unless I installed it wrong) is the side of the screen where the rim meets the screen..to the left and right of the green and red buttons.. that chrome lining..
    03-02-10 12:45 PM
    just found out from zagg that there are parts of the device, any device that simply dont work with the shield..the chrome lingin being one..
    03-02-10 12:48 PM
    Irish how is s reen sensitivity with invsashield
    I've had it on my iPod Touch for over a year & have not noticed any decrease in sesitivity. Also, if applied properly & allowed to set it will not peel off. However, I do notice a yellowish colour but it does not effect the picture quality.
    03-02-10 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD