I won buzz me premium in that contest, and since it has been installed on my Storm2 the battery life has gone down almost 50%... Doesn't even make it through the day. No wifi is turned on, i'm at work so I barely use it, it just leaks so much battery power....

Anyone else having this problem??

Thanks,

Vinnie
    03-02-10 10:23 AM
    why you using Buzzme now anyway? 5.0 OS has built in ringer and Vib at the same time now. no need for Buzzme at all
    03-02-10 10:28 AM
    I also won a copy of this and I can't stand it. I didn't necessarily experience the battery drain issue (although I uninstalled too quickly to really tell) but the app is so annoying I couldn't take it. It just keeps buzzing and buzzing until you actually open the email or whatever. And on the S2, the vibrate is so loud that the continuing buzzing drove me up a wall! I could not for the life of me figure out how to limit the number or length of time the vibrate would continue. I went right back to BerryBuzz!! Much easier to control!
    03-02-10 10:32 AM
    I have never used it but went with Bellshares berrybuzz and have been satisfied
    03-02-10 11:07 AM
    I recently won a copy as well. I did notice my battery life was shortened to some extent as well. I am disappointed with this app and I am very glad I did not pay the $4.99 fee for it. One of the reasons I thought that I would like Buzzme was for the LED notification were able to be customized to colors of your choice for different alerts. The LED colors are horrible. There is not much of a difference between any of the colors. They do not appear as solid colors like the stock red, or even blue for the bluetooth notification. I had it installed for a few hours and deleted it.
    03-02-10 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD