Introducing LaneBerry from Chaos Creations - Custom Blackberry Themes!
    The last premium theme you will ever have to buy for your phone!

Original

LaneberryWB - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Dark
    WB

LaneberryWbDark - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Droid Icon Set
    10 Entry Hidden Today
    Support for Quicklaunch--just above bottom dock on right
    Support for BerryWeather
    Support for SearchIt--must download app--below signal meter on top right
    Droid Wallpaper and Fonts Throughout
    User Defined Home screen Wallpaper and Fonts
    Hotspots for options, profiles, calendar, messages, Quicklaunch, BerryWeather,SearchIt, clock an d manage connections.
    Hidden dock allows for the ultimate viewing of your wallpaper without sacrificing any function!

And for all of you WeatherBerry users...

Last edited by lanemuscle22; 03-23-10 at 08:48 PM.
    03-01-10 08:39 AM
    Nice theme! I'll see you at that wbua meeting....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 12:15 PM
    I just wanted to thank lanemuscle22 who helped inspire the design and test the theme and jaxjon for letting me use a few of his icons and helping me figure out how to make the dock hide!!!
    Last edited by csalem77; 03-28-10 at 09:14 AM.
    03-01-10 02:33 PM
    Nice theme! I'll see you at that wbua meeting....

You need to try this one out!
    03-01-10 06:35 PM
    This seems cool but a quick launch hotspot would be great, seems the only hotspot that I get is for the google search app unless I'm missing something.

*edit* nevermind, the quicklaunch hotspot is the lower right corner but I had to move the quicklaunch icon to the home folder.
    I should also mention that this theme rocks, after I got it setup correctly it is just awesome, thanks for the hard work.
    Last edited by rberry88; 03-01-10 at 10:52 PM.
    03-01-10 10:37 PM
    This seems cool but a quick launch hotspot would be great, seems the only hotspot that I get is for the google search app unless I'm missing something.

*edit* nevermind, the quicklaunch hotspot is the lower right corner but I had to move the quicklaunch icon to the home folder.
    I should also mention that this theme rocks, after I got it setup correctly it is just awesome, thanks for the hard work.
    Thanks...I'm glad you like it!

03-02-10 12:08 AM
    Check out the New LaneBerry Black and post some screens.
    03-03-10 07:36 PM
    Check out the black version! This theme is sick. Been running it for 4 days now and it is the fastest I've had on my Storm, and I am a theme junkie!! If you like the dark colors like me, you will love this one.
    03-04-10 07:55 PM
    Loving this theme, I'm going on 2 1/2 days now without a battery pull (1st for me) and no sign of any leaks.

03-05-10 06:53 AM
    running it for 2days now. One of my Favs. Very clean. But I must admit I'm still learning it. Confused on how to scatter on home screen.
    From my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-05-10 01:21 PM
    Hahaha just figured it out. Spoo easy !

03-05-10 03:08 PM
    Also to anybody else, the maker of this theme is an awesome guy. If you have an idea throw it at him and he will get it done for you!
    03-05-10 04:12 PM
    Cool theme
    03-05-10 04:37 PM
    Request can anyone make a coach theme for storm 2 os5.o willing to pay for
    03-05-10 04:38 PM
    Loving this theme, I'm going on 2 1/2 days now without a battery pull (1st for me) and no sign of any leaks.

Nice wall! I like it!!
    03-05-10 09:07 PM

Thank, I'm glad you like it! That wall is nice! Mind sending it to me? My pin is in my signature.
    03-05-10 09:51 PM
    Hahaha just figured it out. Spoo easy !

Glad you figured it out! Any other questions about the theme feel free to pm or pin me!
    03-05-10 09:52 PM
    Also to anybody else, the maker of this theme is an awesome guy. If you have an idea throw it at him and he will get it done for you!
    Thanks man....you're the best customer a theme maker could ask for!!!!!!! And your donation was amazing....thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-05-10 09:58 PM
    Thank, I'm glad you like it! That wall is nice! Mind sending it to me? My pin is in my signature.
    BBMessenger invite sent.
    03-07-10 09:58 AM
    BBMessenger invite sent.
    Thanks for the wall and I'm glad you're still liking the theme!

03-07-10 08:38 PM
    Thought this theme could use a bump back to page 1, awesome them with all the bells and whistles and NO slowdown or as another theme developer put it, this theme has great memory optimization (no battery pulls needed).

Thanks for the work you did on this, others should give it a spin.
    03-09-10 09:53 PM
    Thought this theme could use a bump back to page 1, awesome them with all the bells and whistles and NO slowdown or as another theme developer put it, this theme has great memory optimization (no battery pulls needed).

Thanks for the post and donation...it is truly appreciated!!!!!!

03-10-10 12:15 AM

Saw your post about this theme on the other post you were referring to and had to check it out. I just purchased SteelBerryV2, PinkSteel and LaneberryWB (also downloaded the free theme) based on reviews of this theme and the word of this poster who too tried the other theme with no luck.

So Chaos Creations thank Dark Chaos - RBerry88 for the referals!
    03-10-10 11:41 AM
    Saw your post about this theme on the other post you were referring to and had to check it out. I just purchased SteelBerryV2, PinkSteel and LaneberryWB (also downloaded the free theme) based on reviews of this theme and the word of this poster who too tried the other theme with no luck.

So Chaos Creations thank Dark Chaos - RBerry88 for the referals!
    I already thanked rberry88...he's one of the best customers you could ask for, but thanks again Rickb!!!!!!! I'm not sure what you mean tho at the end when you said with no luck???
    03-10-10 12:06 PM
    I already thanked rberry88...he's one of the best customers you could ask for, but thanks again Rickb!!!!!!! I'm not sure what you mean tho at the end when you said with no luck???
    The no luck was meant for the other theme that RickB and I both purchased but it leaked like crazy and not any of your themes. Thanks again for your prompt costumer support!
    03-10-10 12:15 PM
77 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD