Tons of features in this clean wallpaper-friendly theme.

Introducing:
    CleanCuts
    A Shortcut Key Driven Minimalist 3G Theme - Tailored to YOU!
    5.0 OTA Download (other versions coming tomorrow)

• Active 3G Logo
    • Weather Slot (Hit the "0" key to hide it! "Esc" key to bring it back!"
    • Active Weather Icon - While your blackberry is locked!
    • Lag Free Zoom-In/Zoom-Out Transitions
    • Semi-Transparent Black Menus/Dialogs
    • Spacebar for QuickLaunch
    • 20 User Defined Hot Keys! (based on your application order)

Default View w/ Weather Icon

Hit the 0 Key to Hide the Weather Icon. Hit Escape to Bring it Back!

The Weather Icon is Active While Blackberry is Locked!

20 User Defined Hot Keys!!!!!!

Active 3G Logo
    "3G" w/ BB Logo = 1XEV
    "3G" w/o BB Logo = 1X
    "3g" w/o BB logo = 1x

Enjoy!
    02-28-10 08:13 PM
    Just downloaded, very clean. Thanks!
    02-28-10 08:46 PM
    This has to be the most inventive them I've used so far

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 09:39 PM
    Ohhhhhh I like it! I may have to download tomorrow. You have a today version?

02-28-10 10:06 PM
    VERY INTERESTING!!!This is one of a kind for sure. I really enjoy this and the "Your Way" theme as well. Excellent work
    02-28-10 10:09 PM
    I like this - does the text for the weather slot supposed to display?

Will gladly pay for a custom version - PM me with your paypal...
    * No weather slot
    * Time moved up to the top banner
    * Nothing else on the gome screen
    * Keyboard shortcuts remain the same

03-01-10 08:39 AM
    I like this - does the text for the weather slot supposed to display?

Will gladly pay for a custom version - PM me with your paypal...
    * No weather slot
    * Time moved up to the top banner
    * Nothing else on the gome screen
    * Keyboard shortcuts remain the same

I would like this version as well

03-01-10 08:44 AM
    Dude i am so loving this right now. Lets see how it functions and works with memory drain.
    03-01-10 10:39 AM
    Dude i am so loving this right now. Lets see how it functions and works with memory drain.
    Thanks! Yes, please let me know of any battery/memory issues you encouter. I'll do my best to get any issues resolved ASAP.
    03-01-10 10:47 AM
    Glad everyone is liking the 3G logo trick I created. Rock on!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-01-10 10:50 AM
    I am really digging this theme - I hate icons and love the keyboard shortcuts. Between this theme and Quicklaunch I never have to mess with icons....

Using Meterberry set to log every 15 minutes

Memory Changes so far
    +0.4
    +4.8 (re-boot)
    No change

Will post again late in the afternoon - but seems very stable.

Still want a cleaner version.

03-01-10 10:51 AM
    Make the weather icon have an underlay in case we don't use weather and we can see our icon with any wallpaper.

also, make a design around the clock and date just like in your other themes
    03-01-10 04:19 PM
    Make the weather icon have an underlay in case we don't use weather and we can see our icon with any wallpaper.

also, make a design around the clock and date just like in your other themes
    Yes sir! lol

So what I'm noticing here (as you can tell from my other theme responses), is that everyone likes different things. Some people like large icons, some like small, some like none, some like weather, some dont. some like an icon here, some there, etc... You get the idea.

My focus for the next build of CleanCuts, will a options. I'll have lots of them, and I can make it quick. Super quick!

My question for you minimalist theme lovers is this: Would you sacrifice having the homescreen as the only skinned/customized area if it meant the theme would perform lag free?

Believe it or not, many of the customizations that are made to ANY theme cause lag, memory leak, battery loss, etc... From experience, I know exactly what those resource heavy items are. What are your thoughts? Do you spend most of your time on the homescreen w/ quicklaunch?
    03-01-10 04:43 PM
    Yes sir! lol

So what I'm noticing here (as you can tell from my other theme responses), is that everyone likes different things. Some people like large icons, some like small, some like none, some like weather, some dont. some like an icon here, some there, etc... You get the idea.

My focus for the next build of CleanCuts, will a options. I'll have lots of them, and I can make it quick. Super quick!

My question for you minimalist theme lovers is this: Would you sacrifice having the homescreen as the only skinned/customized area if it meant the theme would perform lag free?

Believe it or not, many of the customizations that are made to ANY theme cause lag, memory leak, battery loss, etc... From experience, I know exactly what those resource heavy items are. What are your thoughts? Do you spend most of your time on the homescreen w/ quicklaunch?
    So far, I'm not finding any lag on my phone and I like the current layout since I use QL the majority of the time. Great theme BTW, with or without the 3G logo.
    03-01-10 05:31 PM
    I've been running this theme all day and my memory is still the same, no noticible battery drain per MeterBerry. I'm known for helping the themers out here, I recommend you move the weather slot to the right or left hand corner, maybe even the bottom right or left corners. Let's see what the others have to say. Maybe it's just me but the icon in the middle seems out of place. This is a very well done theme and with a few very minor tweaks, will be aces...
    03-01-10 07:04 PM
    4.7 possible for Tour!

03-01-10 07:25 PM
    I have noticed some lag but not much and the transitions I could do without. The memory and battery have all been normal.

I spend all my time on the home screen. I use Quicklaunch for all most all of my apps but your theme allows for even more customization. I can have the C key for Clock and Camera...

I like the 'idea' of a weather slot but I hate the icon, no matter where you put it - If you could make the slot completely transparent with only the Status Text displayed that would be GREAT...

Heck I would be happy with absolutely nothing on the home screen at all, or the transparent weather slot, if the keyboard shortcuts still worked... I would pay for that version also...

Thanks for all the work...
    03-01-10 08:59 PM
    Heck I would be happy with absolutely nothing on the home screen at all, or the transparent weather slot, if the keyboard shortcuts still worked...
    Most themers will release a weather slot version and a regular version without weather slot. People need to chime in on this theme and decide where the weather slot should be, make it dedicated...
    03-01-10 09:03 PM
    I have read the OP several times today - and the weather slot can be hidden... DUH - need to read a little slower I guess .

There is still no status text though whether the icon is hidden or not...

If I had to choose a spot one of the corners would be the best place.

CTthemes posted Google Clean theme that had zero on the home screen except the GPS and it was my favorite - but the OTA no longer work after I upgraded to .484 so I am still looking for a absolute minimal theme - the keyboard shortcuts with this one are just to slick to do without...
    03-01-10 09:09 PM
    I think the OP should put the weather icon on the botton right or left hand corner, by the time. Be different, many themers want to put the weather slot in the upper right or left hand corner...
    Last edited by SevereDeceit; 03-01-10 at 09:15 PM.
    03-01-10 09:13 PM
    Either way - being able to hide it is great. Just need the status text...
    03-01-10 09:16 PM
    Is there a way the clock at the bottom can be easier to see? Maybe a curtain behind the text? Thanks for the work. Love the shortcuts and the transitions.

03-01-10 09:37 PM
    Does anyone notice on the app screen, the alarm clock icon is touching the time

03-01-10 11:46 PM
    Sad Story:

I had a dream about this theme last night. I have an 8530, so it's not like I can actually use the theme! I am going to say this qualifies me as a legit addict.

Oh boy. Haha!
    03-01-10 11:56 PM
    I think dual slot on the homescreen would be cool in the lower left and lower right. Other suggestions would be percentage on the battery meter and some type of overlay on the date and time to make more readable ( a "droid" type overlay would look good).

I'm experiencing no lag and the transitions are great.

03-02-10 01:21 AM
126 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD