Well last night, lets just say I got ..... up, passed out sweating buckets. Woke up; cell phone was in pants pocket the whole time. Battery indictator is red, keypad doesnt work. I currently have my 8330 sitting in a ziplock bag with rice. Didnt take out the keypad, cuz I dont know how.

Anyways, if it turns out my phone is completely fubar, I will need to get a new phone, as my job relies on it. Im just wondering, if I go to a verizon store, and tell them blah blah blah, how much will it cost to replace? Is it the full price like if i bought a phone without a contract. If so, sucks for me...hard.

If it turned out I have to fork down 4 to 5 bills for a new phone, which one do you suggest? Im not getting a DROID, I want to stick to blackberries.
    Last edited by kidRiot; 02-28-10 at 06:27 PM.
    02-28-10 06:21 PM
    Do you have insurance?
    Are you eligible for a phone upgrade on your contract?
    02-28-10 06:24 PM
    get the storm 2, tour 9630, or wait for the bold 9650.
    02-28-10 06:30 PM
    Do you have insurance?
    Are you eligible for a phone upgrade on your contract?

No and no...Good thing I got paid friday. So much for spending my cash on **** I dont need.
    02-28-10 06:34 PM
    like chetan said, Id go for the S2 since your on VZW
    02-28-10 07:00 PM
    I'd go for the Tour. It's a great phone and has a physical keypad (assuming you like that since you had an 8330). The 9650 that was suggested in a previous post isn't going to be out for a few months, so... I think that one's out of the question if you're needing a phone NOW, which it sounds like you do!
    02-28-10 07:30 PM
    Buy a used Verizon BlackBerry Storm 2. Don't bother with the Tour or Storm 1.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 08:00 PM
    Well last night, lets just say I got ..... up, passed out sweating buckets. Woke up; cell phone was in pants pocket the whole time.
    Appropriately... We need more details...

02-28-10 09:08 PM
    Tell Verizon the truth, and if you get lucky you may get what I think they call an alternative upgrade, which is they give you the 1 year contract price, BUT your 2 year contact restarts. It's an exception to the rule and is NOT always offered, BUT it's better than full retail.
    02-28-10 09:22 PM
    Appropriately, I think it would read "Last night I drank too much (or replace with illicit drug) and urinated in my clothing, my BB was in my pocket and no longer works" lol
    Appropriately... We need more details...

02-28-10 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD