Introducing...

Have zen your way with my free "YourWay" theme! 4 different hotkeys will literally transform your home screen icon layout the way you want it. Also includes an active 3G logo, in place of the typical boring CDMA 1XEV, 1X, and 1x.

Just a heads up, I have not had time to test this theme for lag/memory/battery usage. Please let me know if you encouter any of these issues, and I'll get it resolved for you!

Alt + "1" Button: Left Side Zen

Alt + "2" Button: Bottom Zen

Alt + "3" Button: Right Side Zen

Alt + "5" Button: Clean Screen Weather Only

Hidden Today Area

• Weather Slot
    • Zoom-In/Zoom-Out Transitions
    • Semi-Transparent Black Menus/Dialogs
    • Spacebar Opens QuickLaunch
    • "0" Key Opens Google Voice
    • 100% Free. Enjoy!

Active 3G Logo
    "3G" w/ BB Logo = 1XEV
    "3G" w/o BB Logo = 1X
    "3g" w/o BB logo = 1x
    Last edited by deficitism; 02-28-10 at 05:47 PM. Reason: features
    02-28-10 04:58 PM
    i like this, but i cant scroll through the icons on alt1 and alt3, tried up & down, & sideways. im using it on my 9700, that might be why. anyway great theme.

would you be able to make just the alt2 version without transitions?? not a big fan of transitions.
    02-28-10 05:11 PM
    Hey congsle. That was my fault. Forgot a navigational link.

I just updated it. Please delete it, and reinstall it from the same URL. It should be good now.
    02-28-10 05:13 PM
    Hey congsle. That was my fault. Forgot a navigational link.

I just updated it. Please delete it, and reinstall it from the same URL. It should be good now.
    okay will try now
    02-28-10 05:22 PM
    Pretty cool theme. Different.
    02-28-10 05:31 PM
    Don't leave me out on this one! Remember me! Premium search 4.7. Personal port, appreciate good service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 05:33 PM
    new one is working, just gotta find a suitable wallpaper now, thank you.

could you do one without transitions???

btw you should post this in the 8900 and 9700 section aswel
    02-28-10 05:33 PM
    To be honest, I had no idea tour themes worked on 8900/9700. Thanks!

Yeah. I'll update the OP with a link to it w/o transitions.
    02-28-10 05:36 PM
    could you do one without transitions???
    OP Updated with link to theme without transitions. Enjoy!
    02-28-10 05:39 PM
    Before you put up the choices and had just one OTA, which one was that? 5.0 with transitions?
    02-28-10 05:53 PM
    Before you put up the choices and had just one OTA, which one was that? 5.0 with transitions?
    yeh, was 5.0 with trans
    02-28-10 06:00 PM
    The is correct.

02-28-10 06:02 PM
    I think its sad you wont even give me credit after your hacked my theme to steal my setup. You are classless!
    Last edited by JPatterson350; 02-28-10 at 06:20 PM.
    02-28-10 06:08 PM
    Great theme! I thought the other one was good! This is awesome! I think this will hold me over until your next creation. Gracias, hasta luego! Vaya con Dios.

02-28-10 06:18 PM
    I think its sad you wont even give me credit after your hacked my theme to steal my setup. You are classless!
    Okay you troll. I'm going to say this once, and that will be the end of it. I created the font in this theme myself. I understand you created one first. I am not using YOUR font. If you want proof, PM me and I will send you the font that I created. I can prove it all the way down to the sha1 of the file. If you don't know what a sha1 is, google it. Like I said before, I beg you to pursue legal action. Did you hear me James? I BEG YOU. I stopped posting in your thread, and I expect you to do the same. I'm sorry you are bitter, but that's life. One more spam attempt, and I'm bringing mods into this.

02-28-10 06:23 PM
    Okay you troll. I'm going to say this once, and that will be the end of it. I created the font in this theme myself. I understand you created one first. I am not using YOUR font. If you want proof, PM me and I will send you the font that I created. I can prove it all the way down to the sha1 of the file. If you don't know what a sha1 is, google it. Like I said before, I beg you to pursue legal action. Did you hear me James? I BEG YOU. I stopped posting in your thread, and I expect you to do the same. I'm sorry you are bitter, but that's life. One more spam attempt, and I'm bringing mods into this.

Check and Mate
    02-28-10 06:37 PM
    I like this theme a lot! Kind of bummed there's no Sounds icon in the upper left corner, but I can just make it a part of my home screen now that I have 9 slots. Also, the "Changes made!" and the Standby pop-ups are both really big. Changing the font size doesn't help. Aaand I wish that the icons on the home screen changed to reflect new messages. I see the notifications at the top of the screen, but the icons still look the same even when an unread message is waiting.
    Last edited by Yamean; 02-28-10 at 07:27 PM.
    02-28-10 07:18 PM
    I like this theme a lot! Kind of bummed there's no Sounds icon in the upper left corner, but I can just make it a part of my home screen now that I have 9 slots. Also, the "Changes made!" and the Standby pop-ups are both really big. Changing the font size doesn't help. Aaand I wish that the icons on the home screen changed to reflect new messages. I see the notifications at the top of the screen, but the icons still look the same even when an unread message is waiting.
    Which OS are you using? If you are on 4.7, I'd recommend a reboot after installation for the messages icon to work properly. As for the 'Changes Made', I actually diddnt touch those items in this theme... So heres to hoping the reboot helps that too.
    02-28-10 07:37 PM
    If I donated to you would you be willing to make me a version for OS 5.0 w/ transitions with red highlights and menus that are more transparent? I would send u screen shots so you knew exactly what I wanted? Hit me up or email me at Troy@methberrydotcom

Thanks! Awesome theme!!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-28-10 09:03 PM
    I'm on Bold 9700 AT&T and when I install this awesome theme, the 3G icon is gone.... Any thoughts?
    02-28-10 10:39 PM
    Hey deficitism, I've tried asking this many time but it won't hurt to ask just once more . Would you be so kind as to share you 3G secrets with ???

02-28-10 11:13 PM
    Hey deficitism, I've tried asking this many time but it won't hurt to ask just once more . Would you be so kind as to share you 3G secrets with ???

Its a font PM me for the file. Its no secret
    02-28-10 11:43 PM
    absolutely beautiful!
    03-01-10 12:01 AM
    Its a font PM me for the file. Its no secret

LOL... HA I would REALLY like to know "YOUR" secret, as well!!!! We all know it's JPATTERSON350's Files u hacked!!! You were flaming him for creating his theme now all of a sudden you "came up with" this "idea" for your own themes and etc. As I can recall JPATTERSON350 was the ONLY one who sat down and broke down the glitch and fixed it so EVERYONE could have the coveted 3G icon instead of 1XEV!!! Then to add insult to injury you had the audasity to CHARGE ppl for it!!! WTF!!! Then I am guessing you felt guilty so you made various FREE versions of it (which happen to resemble themes in the 9700 thread!) All I have to say is though JPATTERSON350 didn't come up with actual "3G and BlackBerry Logo" design for the theme that ships stock from RIM; He did infact come up with HIS OWN formulation of how to make it work for all of the Blackberry Tour users, in which you illegally hacked (yes hacking is a crime) into his theme and STOLE his formulation!! You should be ashamed of yourself HONESTLY!!! If JPATTERSON350 did copyright his formula(which is to be, believed he did) he can sue you for COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!!!! Just the mere fact that you hacked his files period is A FEDERAL OFFENSE!!! (I.E Watergate) So before you start challenging people you first must admit where you are wrong!!!!! BTW his themes will anihilate your themes hands down HE IS THE ORIGINAL!!!! Try and flame me... I know you hate this but.... THE TRUTH HURTS!!!!! GROW UP AND BE ORIGINAL!!!

**** I SECOND THAT CHECK AND MATE ***** TEAM JPATTERSON350 ****
    03-01-10 12:40 AM
    As a third party in this situation I'm going to say this... JPatterson350 is the originator of the 3G icon on a 1xev Blackberry. deficitism put his own spin on the concept but there should have been some sort of recognition to the originator of the concept (JPatterson350). To JPatterson350 there will always be people that will copy or emulate your ideas and there isn't a thing you can do about it but keep doing what you're doing. To deficitism learm from other themers and give credit where its due. And if you bring a mod into this all they might do is just delete both of your posts and tell you to take your stuff elsewhere.

03-01-10 03:27 AM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD