Do you notice an issue with your case staying on? I still use the case and everything but this is a tad frustrating. You'd think it would lock together better. Have had it for a while and notice more posts on the boards so I figured I'd ask.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 07:57 PM
    i dont have any issues with mine... maybe try bending the lock piece up a bit so it locks in a bit better... make sense? so the little flap piece on the bottom section, bend that up a bit and it should lock a bit better...
    02-28-10 11:57 AM
    No issues for me and I have 2. if yours isnt locking in, contact Seidio if thats where you bought it from because they do have a warranty
    02-28-10 01:10 PM
    I have the innocase aswell and stays on. Its a big snug but stays on well.
    Does squeak a bit. That is annoying. Also no crade for the case on. I have to take bottom piece off to charge it.
    02-28-10 01:14 PM
    my innocase is fine. use it with the seidio charging cradle.
    02-28-10 02:51 PM
    Mine sucks too. It def doesnt take damage well...i dropped it and my phone came out lol! Defeats the purpose. I especially dont like how cheap it looks and how thin it feels. It stays closed but it doesnt really lock and its easy to open.
    02-28-10 03:01 PM
    I have the Innocase II and it locks tight. No problems. I use it with the OEM holster and it fits well, though just a little snug. Also have the Seidio charging cradle. Love the combination. I also have an Otterbox Commuter case which I would prefer using but will have to hold off until I get a 9000 holster. Would miss the charging cradle, though.
    02-28-10 04:28 PM
    Mine stays on great. Its even broken alittle bit and still works fine.

02-28-10 04:48 PM
    Maybe everyone just has a different idea of how it should fit. I tried bending the clip up but it doesn't take. The case stays on alright but just a slight pull on both ends is all it takes to get it off. I haven't ever used anything but Seidio cases, but I'm considering an Otterbox. I want a colorware job and don't think I'm ready to trust it to an innocase.

03-01-10 01:58 AM
    Maybe everyone just has a different idea of how it should fit. I tried bending the clip up but it doesn't take. The case stays on alright but just a slight pull on both ends is all it takes to get it off. I haven't ever used anything but Seidio cases, but I'm considering an Otterbox. I want a colorware job and don't think I'm ready to trust it to an innocase.

Wouldn't a colorware a bold9700 then slip it a otterbox kinda defeats colorware beauty?

03-01-10 02:14 AM
    I haven't had any problem from mine. Like some others have said if anything, I used to have a problem getting the thing off
    03-01-10 02:21 AM
    the seidio innocase II is rock solid for me i don't have a problem with the case on, it doesn't come off that easily.. i looked on the back and mines seem to be locked in good... maybe u got a bad case???

p.s i've had this case since it came out for 9700
    03-01-10 10:13 AM
    I've had mine for a few weeks now and haven't had any problems. It seemed a bit tricky to get snapped on all the way, it's hard to tell if it's really closed or not. There's no click or anything. But I just tried tugging on the two pieces and couldn't pull them apart (I didn't yank on it lol but tugged hard enough to tell it's fastened well).

I did drop my phone last week and it not only bounced on the carpet, it bumped into the wall >.> and the case stayed on.

You very well could have gotten a bad one, as some suggested.
    03-01-10 11:01 AM
    We offer a 180 day warranty with our products. It sounds like you have a bad case. Please send us a message or email concerning your problem and we will definitely take care of the issue, and work to get you a replacement case.

Regards,
    Seidio

Do you notice an issue with your case staying on? I still use the case and everything but this is a tad frustrating. You'd think it would lock together better. Have had it for a while and notice more posts on the boards so I figured I'd ask.

03-01-10 12:13 PM
    We offer a 180 day warranty with our products. It sounds like you have a bad case. Please send us a message or email concerning your problem and we will definitely take care of the issue, and work to get you a replacement case.

Regards,
    Seidio
    dud3r u should contact seidio and get a replacment
    03-01-10 04:10 PM
    My case was a little squeeky so I applied some silicone around the edges with a q-tip. Snapped it back together, wiped off the excess, and let it dry. Rock solid now.

I had to get inside once and it still popped off easy. I then re-silicone'd. (Regular clear silicone sealant bought at home depot)

Last edited by CGI; 03-01-10 at 05:06 PM.
    03-01-10 05:00 PM
    I've had mine for a while now or I'd send it back in. I do appreciate the offer though. I can't really expect a refund or eexchange for something I've used for so long.

03-02-10 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD