I apologize for being somewhat rude here, but I'm currently trying to set up my THIRD Bold and I am extremely angry right now. My biggest problem: all of my apps are gone and I need to redownload them. Unfortunately, the browser does not open the way I had it opening on my previous phone. When I hit the B button, it opens to some ATT craptastic junk that says, "COOL APPS." I assure you - there is nothing cool about this crap. Then, when I hit the menu button it does not offer me the "go to" option the way my old phone did. I've tried to redo the settings but can't save them for some reason. I am nearly in tears. I am HATING ATT and BlackBerry right now.

Can someone please help me to get my phone settings so that I can actually use the browser I'm paying for?

I don't mean to be nasty, but I've never in my life had as many problems as I've had with this thing.
    02-27-10 05:26 PM
    Open your browser, press BB button, go to Options and make sure your Browser is set to Internet Browser, and also make sure Start Page says "start page".
    02-27-10 05:30 PM
    I have 3 browser icons on mine 2 are for the uk network 3 and the other 1 is the proper net browser which when u press the menu button will take u to the go to part

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 05:31 PM
    When you open the browser and see some of this AT&T hogwash, see if you can "left click" and then hit "close". Open the browser again and see if it shows you what you want. I too have been stuck in AT&T land when opening the browser, and this cured it for me.

Hang in there. You will get this figured out.
    02-27-10 05:34 PM
    Thank you all for your replies. I have the browser working bu once again, more problems. The "T" key on my phone doesn't work properly. I have to depress I multiple times in order for the letter to appear. I guess this phone is going back as soon as the store opens. I'm getting so frustrated. I was so enthralled with this phone but I'm as disappointed as can be now.

02-28-10 05:34 AM
    I am confused to why you need to hit your keys to function on the browser? I use my trackpad pretty much the whole time. I have T-Mobile, so maybe that is why I am not experiencing this....thank god!

02-28-10 07:57 AM
    So you are testing the "I" key in a text file or email and it is not working? For me that key zooms in and "o" zooms out while in the browser.

What city are you in? (PM me that if you like).

02-28-10 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD