I work with Vringo and wanted to let people know about what the company has created.

Vringo lets you see your friends' Facebook pictures when they call. When you receive incoming calls from Facebook friends, their photos show up with the caller ID, allowing you to see their recently updated profile pictures.

Free to use and easy to set up, Vringo lets you quickly send your friends Facebook pix to your cell phone.

After installing the facebook app, just go to: get.vringo.com on your phones browser.
    06-13-08 04:36 AM
    sounds cool anyone try yet?
    06-13-08 10:02 AM
    Sweeeet. I'm going to try it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-08 10:02 AM
    I've been using this app since I got my BB. It's cool to see facebook profile pics when someone calls you
    06-13-08 10:05 AM
    it isnt working for me cant download it
    06-13-08 10:25 AM
    it isnt working for me cant download it
    thanks for feedback.
    But before downloading Vringo, you must add the Vringo application to your Facebook profile and follow the directions provided. Then you go get.vringo.com & download one. Its really amazing. If not fix with it feel free to send email to [email protected]
    06-14-08 05:04 AM
    Thanks for the info's.
    06-14-08 08:15 AM
    I just downloaded it and set it up. Just waiting for a facebook friend to call

06-14-08 08:24 AM
    I just downloaded this app today...sounds pretty cool in theory, but I have only received calls from 3 of my FB friends so far and the pics that popped up were...less than inspiring. I know it depends on the quality of the picture that your friend selects, but it it possible to standardize the appearance, instead of it varying from person to person?
    06-15-08 07:39 PM
    I just downloaded this app today...sounds pretty cool in theory, but I have only received calls from 3 of my FB friends so far and the pics that popped up were...less than inspiring. I know it depends on the quality of the picture that your friend selects, but it it possible to standardize the appearance, instead of it varying from person to person?
    I really appreciate your valuable feedback. Just for your info you can join discussion board on vringo facebook appl & solve out your all query by our vringo support man go here : facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=9215392534
    or direct email to [email protected] I must say that you would better know through this.
    06-16-08 03:00 AM
    any plans on fixing the tiny picture issue?
    02-19-09 01:31 PM
    Downloading!
    02-19-09 02:15 PM
    How come the pics are so tiny? And theres no names with them.
    02-19-09 02:29 PM
    Only problem with the app. I like to answer my calls rather than watch a video

09-26-09 05:16 PM
    Umm I dnt have that app and my bold just does this on its on, for calls and bbm...I WON'T B GETN THIS APP

09-26-09 08:11 PM
    yea that app came out before RIM updated the Facebook app. so now The facebook app does the same thing.
    09-26-09 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD