Please forgive me if the answer to this is posted elsewhere, but I have attempted sifting through old threads and I am still not finding something that is fixing my problem. My husband and I both have Storms but cannot get either to Media sync. Both devices give the error stating that we need to either enable mass storage mode (which we both have) or install the media card (which we both have).

I read old posts suggesting I look at my computer's device manager under the USB ports and look for a driver error. No errors there and I tried updating but got the message it was already updated.

I also am not able to drag-and-drop anything onto either of our Storms. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
    02-26-10 10:56 PM
    I am having the EXACT same issue after upgrading to the newest version of media sync (released 2/1/10). Can anyone help?
    03-10-10 07:13 PM
    I have a storm 1 as well but mine synced up without a problem. I also had desktop manager running at the same time because that's the only way my computer would find my phone. Hopefully u kan resolve the issue soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 07:23 PM
    Same problems here....worked fine until I updated Media Sync then everything fell apart. Desktop Manager works just fine. I can backup my Storm just can't sync my media.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD