I'm not too sure what else to do here. I've been working on a pearl flip 8230 for the last hour or so... without much luck.

Symptoms:

It powers on, Red LED comes on... light goes out. Cycle repeats after about 10 seconds.

What I have done.
    ran loader.exe /nojvm The phone does temporarily show up as USB-NoPIN-UNKNOWN, if I hit next at this point... the loader app connects to the phone via "ARM". The rebooting cycle then stops...

However, when I go next to the install... the progress bar goes through the motion of erasing applications, then loading system software. But then when it goes to "Waiting for device initialization" the loader sits there... and the phone goes back to doing what it did before... constant reboots. After about 5 or so minutes the loader application times out saying it can't connect to the phone.

I've tried 2 different versions for my provider... the first, and the latest (which happens to be the one stickied at the top of the forum). Any other ideas folks??
    02-26-10 07:38 PM
    Try this.

Multi Stage Loading Operation Problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 06:41 PM
    I have followed all the steps in the forums and even in the " Recover a Dead blackberry" guide. I have a black screen and the red led light comes on every now and then. I keep getting stuck at the "Waiting for device initialization" as well. When it gets to this point you can hear it disconnect and reconnect.

Any solutions for this issue? I at least want to wipe the blackberry but JL_Cmder doesn't recognize it.

Hope someone can help
    03-14-10 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD