Hello again. Maybe another new guy issue. So far love the switch to blackberry ? but I'm having a small issue with my calendar. My facebook calendar events (that others create) merge into my calendar automatically. I don't want that to happen but can't find a way in the calendar to remove it. Is there a settings area where you can specify which calendar if any displays or remove them all together without deleting facebook. I tried to turn off the calendar and contacts in facebook itself, unchecked everything and saved it numerous times with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 07:13 PM
    try this...options->advanced options->service book->and delete Facebook [CICAL]

thats what I did when I didn't want the facebook dates to show up in my calendar
    02-25-10 07:24 PM
    try this...options->advanced options->service book->and delete Facebook [CICAL]

thats what I did when I didn't want the facebook dates to show up in my calendar
    Worked like a charm. Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 09:14 PM
    02-25-10 09:15 PM
    This FB CICAL will come back from time to time. I recommend looking often for it and definately delete it prior to synching.
    03-06-10 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD