So I'm clear, do you mean you'd like the "with edit" function to be made default for regular reply and forward? If I'm off track, it'd be very helpful if you provided an example of what exactly you'd like to see.
    Sorry for my late reply...

Actually I would like to be able to turn off/on the complete 'Forward/reply With Edit' feature of FixMo. Right now the functionality is always on and there is no way to turn it off (without de-installing fixmo) to get my Message Menu a bit shorter again.

It would be nice, if you can implement a switch into your device startup code, to check, if the user want to have these additional menu items in his message application (or not). [Of course in this case the changes in the fixmo preferences will only take effect on the next reboot]

TIA
    Matthias
    02-25-10 02:36 AM
    Matthias,
    I've added it to the list as it does make sense to be able to turn off things vs. uninstalling the whole application. Thanks for the great feedback.

>R<
    02-25-10 08:54 AM
    Team:

If this does become integrated into the next build, could you consider making "on" the default so that we do not have to go in and change the thing on in order to use the REw/ and FWDw/. Some applications (such as the camera mute!) have "off" as the default and after every single restart/battery pull you have to go back in and turn it on again... Pretty minor but annoying.
    03-15-10 11:01 AM
    Team:

If this does become integrated into the next build, could you consider making "on" the default so that we do not have to go in and change the thing on in order to use the REw/ and FWDw/. Some applications (such as the camera mute!) have "off" as the default and after every single restart/battery pull you have to go back in and turn it on again... Pretty minor but annoying.
    ON by default is fine with me too - but I hope the settings are stored in the PersistentStore of the device so I do not have to change them on every single reboot
    03-15-10 11:06 AM
    - but I hope the settings are stored in the PersistentStore of the device so I do not have to change them on every single reboot-
    Agreed!
    03-15-10 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD