so my bold keeps freezing when im mid text and its getting quite annoying i have to restart and i keep getting this message

uncaught exception: application net_rim_bb_messaging_app(468) is not responding; process terminated.
    02-23-10 11:08 PM
    I had this very same issue. My problem turned out to be a conflict between BBM and one of the apps I was running. I deleted the App and that seemed to correct the issue. You could also delete BBM and reinstall also. Let me know how it goes.
    02-23-10 11:30 PM
    9 times out of 10 this is a software conflict with the core apps and 3rd party. Could you list what you have installed so we can try and narrow this down for you. Also what OS are you running.
    02-24-10 07:53 AM
    New 9700 owner here as well and I have yet to experience this on my Bold, however I am wondering how would one know not to DL an app that would create such a hassle with conflicting software?

Just roll the dice and deal or is there someway to know what not to download?
    02-24-10 08:01 AM
    New 9700 owner here as well and I have yet to experience this on my Bold, however I am wondering how would one know not to DL an app that would create such a hassle with conflicting software?

Just roll the dice and deal or is there someway to know what not to download?
    There is so much 3rd party software out there and some is written good and alot is bad. Hard to have any data base on how one works with another.

You are right and it can be like rolling the dice.
    02-24-10 08:06 AM
    There is so much 3rd party software out there and some is written good and alot is bad. Hard to have any data base on how one works with another.

You are right and it can be like rolling the dice.
    Well then, I have rolled that dice a few times and guess I have been lucky.

Looks like I will cut back on the apps.

Oh well, I still love everything about my phone and want to keep it running nice and smooth.
    02-24-10 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD