Hi

Just a quick question; which is better for saving battery when my Blackberry is sat in my pocket - Keyboard Lock or Sleep Mode? I don't use the holster. Also, what are the main apps that kill battery on the BB and any tips to save battery?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 07:01 PM
    Sleep/Stand By mode saves battery life.
    02-23-10 07:16 PM
    It's call Standby Mode... it's the right side button above the LED light... this disables the keyboard and screen, which saves the most battery... and stops any B.U.T.T. dialing.
    02-23-10 07:20 PM
    Keyboard lock
    02-23-10 08:06 PM
    Keyboard lock
    I'm going to assume this is a joke.
    02-23-10 09:05 PM
    I'm going to assume this is a joke.
    I hope so....
    02-24-10 05:44 AM
    Standby mode is better for saving your battery... but I still prefer keyboard lock personally.

02-24-10 07:22 AM
    Standby mode is better for saving your battery... but I still prefer keyboard lock personally.

Interesting since the question is:

Hi

Just a quick question; which is better for saving battery when my Blackberry is sat in my pocket - Keyboard Lock or Sleep Mode? I don't use the holster. Also, what are the main apps that kill battery on the BB and any tips to save battery?

Thanks

Again, the simple answer is using the Standby is better for saving your battery!!!
    02-24-10 07:57 AM
    Again, the simple answer is using the Standby is better for saving your battery!!!
    Which, if you read my reply, I concurred with.
    02-24-10 07:59 AM
    Which, if you read my reply, I concurred with.
    I read your reply... but still don't understand why you are using or mention using the Keyboard Lock since that does NOTHING to save battery life.
    02-24-10 08:07 AM
    I read your reply... but still don't understand why you are using or mention using the Keyboard Lock since that does NOTHING to save battery life.
    Meh... just stating a preference since the OP asked about both.
    02-24-10 08:09 AM
    Standby mode for me..ure still able to accidentally press some keys when u enable keyboard lock.

02-24-10 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD