I would love a ken block theme for the 9630. One specifically where icons where changed to wheels, steering wheels, turbos, etc..

for those who dont know who ken block is -- (this guy is my idol)

Something reall creative. Can anyone help? Thanksss soo muchh

The attached thumbnail is a picture i would love it if used. Also if the battery annd signal meter could somehow be related to a rpm gauge or speedometer, or something of the sort. I appreciate it if anyone could help me. Thanks again
    02-23-10 03:19 AM
    I would love to see that theme too BUT am not sure if there are that many Ken Block fans on this board especially those who can design themes as well! But on the other hand I guess all it takes is the one... :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 10:55 AM
    well as i was making this thread there were actually a couple of ken block themes made for the storm so i figured why not try here and ask for something i like. IM willing to pay to anyone who could do something like this for me.
    02-23-10 11:00 AM
    Im going to third this request...would be wicked cool to have one of these for 5.0 with transitions.

I would think the battery meter would look best as a fuel gauge-"F" to "E".

Cool background for the theme would be a still-shot of when he knocks the paint-balloon out of the dummy's hand .

I recently had a client in here who helps to run the 100acre woods rally here in MO, and he took my team subaru/Block hat down there to have it signed for me. w00t!
    02-23-10 01:03 PM
    oh man im jealous, id do anythingggg for signed hat from block. Thats like a gift from god. lmaoo. But yeah im unfortunately working with 4.7, but anything of ken block would be cool.. I would love it if the icons were all a piece of the car. Like on icon a turbo another a wheel, another a steering wheel, etc etc. And of course some still shots of his amazing driving.
    02-23-10 01:11 PM
    I met him last year at a local subaru dealership around this time of year, and he's a really down to earth guy. I didn't get to talk to him myself, but I was standing in a big crowd while he was talking to other people. Him and travis pastrana were both there.

You did hear that he is now driving for team ford right? :'(

Oh, and on topic--I'd love to have a percentage based battery gauge as an addition to the "meter".

In the mean time, the link in my sig that says "mac-daddy" is a REALLY cool theme, that supports backgrounds, so you could always use a still-shot of Block's driving as a background image!
    Last edited by AyeCapnCrunch; 02-23-10 at 01:19 PM.
    02-23-10 01:16 PM
    trust me i know. saddest news all year. Did you see youtube videos about his ford fiesta? He seems excited about it tho, and now its rear wheel, so im exctied to see what he can do with it.
    02-23-10 01:19 PM
    Somebody pleaseee make this theme!!!!
    02-23-10 01:21 PM
    I haven't seen the videos yet, but I heard it was an AWD vehicle. ?_? I can't see him driving anything other than AWD anymore...
    02-23-10 01:22 PM
    nah its a rwd supercharged. Honestly compared to the subaru boxer engine, car sounds like shi*

edit:
    02-23-10 01:23 PM
    Anybodyyy? Pretttty PLeaseee
    02-23-10 04:55 PM
    nah its a rwd supercharged. Honestly compared to the subaru boxer engine, car sounds like shi*

edit:
    heh i'm not sure where you got your information, but Block's fiesta is definitely an AWD turbo'd 2.0L. Supercharging? in rally? :P

KEN BLOCK’S MONSTER FORD FIESTA READY FOR RACE DEBUT AT RALLY ... - Press Release - Ford

Oh....and....SUBARU POWER.
    02-24-10 07:04 PM
    oh **** i apologize your a hundred percent correct. Im actually not sure where i got that from now that i think of it. I think cause of the video i saw i heard the whining nd figured supercharger and found out thats his transmission. And in one pic he was doin a drift and it legit looked look something not able to be done by an awd car, guess i was wrong, sorry :P, and i 100% agree< SUBARU POWER..
    02-25-10 03:38 AM
    Damn...that video was sick.

Honestly, I really don't care what he's driving. In breaking news, my hat was signed at 10:29 CST last night, and block took first at the local races. w00t!
    02-28-10 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD