New Alexander_Ekin Hybrid 483-497-451 for BlackBerry Bold 9000
    -fastest boot up
    -fastest browser
    -file free 50-54 mb if just instaled memo and bb map
    instal bbsak to wipe device and backup ur app
    extract this file to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000M_v5.0.0.464_P5.2.0.41/java and paste all file inside folder java.
    the base is 5.0.0.464 official by zain
    link
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    test it and i hope ur enjoy this os
    after finish instalation please reboot in 3 times and enjoy it. thanks
    followme at twitter @alexander_ekin
    Last edited by alexander_ekin; 02-24-10 at 06:52 AM.
    02-23-10 03:00 AM
    What changes have you made from your previous hybrid?
    02-23-10 05:23 AM
    What changes have you made from your previous hybrid?
    more faster browser and i add some new files.
    02-23-10 05:39 AM
    Okay, I was having some minor issues with the browser from your first hybrid and was going to switch back to Xonz's hybrid, but am now loading your new one. Thanks.
    02-23-10 05:56 AM
    Okay, I was having some minor issues with the browser from your first hybrid and was going to switch back to Xonz's hybrid, but am now loading your new one. Thanks.
    hahaha, same browser with xonz hybrid. xonz is my master guru please feedback the result
    02-23-10 06:08 AM
    Nice. I'm loving .483-.497. Will definitely try this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 06:38 AM
    Nice. I'm loving .483-.497. Will definitely try this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at
    Thanks for use my hybrid, have new feedback??

02-23-10 06:43 AM
    Well I don't know how much more improvement on performance u can find with newer hybrids and OS but .483-497 is perfect for me. I deleted Bolt browser because the hybrid browser is really fast. I haven't rebooted since I installed it on saturday and my memory is still at 25mb after rebooting at install at 35.4mb. No lag in it's operation and everything runs smoothly. I'm not sure I need to try the newer hybrid but the techy in me will take over and I will try it. Thanks OP.

02-23-10 06:48 AM
    Well I don't know how much more improvement on performance u can find with newer hybrids and OS but .483-497 is perfect for me. I deleted Bolt browser because the hybrid browser is really fast. I haven't rebooted since I installed it on saturday and my memory is still at 25mb after rebooting at install at 35.4mb. No lag in it's operation and everything runs smoothly. I'm not sure I need to try the newer hybrid but the techy in me will take over and I will try it. Thanks OP.

Oh, cool result bro, i hope the new have much better. Thanks for feedback.

02-23-10 07:18 AM
    hahaha, same browser with xonz hybrid. xonz is my master guru please feedback the result
    The issue I was having on the previous hybrid with the browser is resolved, so I'll be sticking with this one for a while. At least until .509 is leaked!
    02-23-10 07:25 AM
    The issue I was having on the previous hybrid with the browser is resolved, so I'll be sticking with this one for a while. At least until .509 is leaked!
    What os do u use now?? I still waiting for 509 too

02-23-10 07:39 AM
    What os do u use now?? I still waiting for 509 too

It was resolved using your new hybrid.
    02-23-10 07:46 AM
    It was resolved using your new hybrid.
    Yeah soon i will create new hybrid with new base os 509

02-23-10 07:48 AM
    Never tried a hybrid. Always bounced around mostly between OS officials, and a few OS5 leaks. Is there really a benefit? If this hybrid is based on official 464, does it deal with the bugs or something?
    02-23-10 05:11 PM
    How do I install a hybrid?
    02-24-10 01:07 AM
    How do I install a hybrid?
    Install 464 to PC, navigate to the Program Files>Common Files>Research In Motion>Shared>Loader Files>9000M_v5.0.0.464_P5.2.0.41>Java directory, delete all files and replace with the files contained in the archive (rar) file contained in the original post. Use the Loader.exe file to install hybrid to device.
    02-24-10 01:26 AM
    I downloaded the file but got this error when unpacking the file:

Extracting file: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000M_v5.0.0.464_P5.2.0.41\Java\Alexander_Ek in Hybrid 483&497&451.rar

Extracting to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000M_v5.0.0.464_P5.2.0.41\Java\"

Use Path: yes Overlay Files: no

Error: unable to create output file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000M_v5.0.0.464_P5.2.0.41\Java\Alexander_Ek in Hybrid 483&497&451\DocsToGoCommon47.cod"

The whole file was 66MB, too. Anyone have this issue? Was my download file incomplete?

Any help would be appreciated
    02-24-10 02:12 AM
    I downloaded the file but got this error when unpacking the file:

Extracting file: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000M_v5.0.0.464_P5.2.0.41\Java\Alexander_Ek in Hybrid 483&497&451.rar

Extracting to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000M_v5.0.0.464_P5.2.0.41\Java\"

Use Path: yes Overlay Files: no

Error: unable to create output file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000M_v5.0.0.464_P5.2.0.41\Java\Alexander_Ek in Hybrid 483&497&451\DocsToGoCommon47.cod"

The whole file was 66MB, too. Anyone have this issue? Was my download file incomplete?

Any help would be appreciated
    I would suggest deleting the files contained in the 9000M_v5.0.0.464_P5.2.0.41 Java directory, extract the hybrid files to a location on your PC and manually copy/paste them to the Java directory. I received no errors extracting the hybrid files and copying to the OS Java directory this way. Good luck!
    02-24-10 02:21 AM
    Ah ok. If the file is ok on your end, then it means my download got messed up along the way.

Thanks for the tip. I tried extracting the file on my computer and the error kept appearing. I'm downloading the file again now.
    02-24-10 02:51 AM
    I would suggest deleting the files contained in the 9000M_v5.0.0.464_P5.2.0.41 Java directory, extract the hybrid files to a location on your PC and manually copy/paste them to the Java directory. I received no errors extracting the hybrid files and copying to the OS Java directory this way. Good luck!
    wow, thanks a lot bro for helping
    02-24-10 04:54 AM
    I downloaded the file again and this time it worked. So far, so good.

Memory management is so much better. And it looks like battery life is improved.

The only problem is that I lost a BB few applications: Documents to Go and Sudoku. All my other third party applications and backed up data were okay when I restored my information. I don't know how I lost my other apps

Any tips on getting Documents to Go and Sudoku back? Is this an issue with the hybrid or did I mess up something on the install process. Sorry if this is a newb question.

Thanks so much in advance!
    02-24-10 07:54 AM

Memory management is so much better. And it looks like battery life is improved.

The only problem is that I lost a BB few applications: Documents to Go and Sudoku. All my other third party applications and backed up data were okay when I restored my information. I don't know how I lost my other apps

Any tips on getting Documents to Go and Sudoku back? Is this an issue with the hybrid or did I mess up something on the install process. Sorry if this is a newb question.

Actually this happened because you used the Java folder from the hybrid (you delete the original java folder.correct?), and maybe the Java folder of hybrid doesnt include those applications.I think you have to uninstall the 464 from your pc and install it again
    02-24-10 08:55 AM

U must run loader and u must instal sudoku and doc to go

02-24-10 10:44 AM
    Found a bug (for me at least, may not apply to all):

When highlighting a call in my call log I hit 'menu' (the BB button) which usually brings up a menu where I can choose to delete the call from my call log, check the history of the call, etc.

With this hybrid I've found hitting the 'menu' key almost always does nothing. I sense it's trying to render the menu I'm expecting, albeit unsuccessfully, as the phone does nothing until I hit the 'back' or 'end' button. Oddly the 'menu' button does bring up the menu I'm expecting for some calls and not others.

Before anyone asks, this issue is not specific to calls from contacts/non-contacts; it is mixed.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows a solution or can verify they are experiencing this as well and I'm not alone here

Otherwise I'm loving this hybrid OS! Thanks for your hard work Alexander.
    02-24-10 01:00 PM
    Hi,

The first OS 5 that works for me and syncs to Mac properly. Thank you!

-- Robert.
    02-24-10 04:41 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD