So far it's a a good application for being free... My only issue is that I wish I could be logged in, but be able to not show as being "online"... For example, when I manually set it for skype and facebook, I wish It didn't show me "online" on facebook all the time etc...

I tested it out and even doing "busy" or "away" didn't take my "online" status on facebook...

Any thoughts? Or anyone know if a different free chat program exists that links to facebook and skype that allows my status to not show "online" etc...
    02-22-10 09:31 PM
    does it work with 5.0 yet?
    02-23-10 12:02 AM
    Lately I can't get it to connect just sits there with "connecting". Using the BeeJive trial at the moment.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-23-10 12:10 AM
    They all suck, Nimbuzz just sucks less. On the main screen, click on your name. Then you can set your status from there, including a custom message if you want.
    02-23-10 04:44 AM
    Lately I can't get it to connect just sits there with "connecting". Using the BeeJive trial at the moment.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    exactly. it still isn't working with 5.0. almost all devices are 5.0 now, this is a little silly.
    02-23-10 11:16 AM
    After a hard reset of my BB it run once... but after the first start, it won't work again =(
    02-23-10 11:34 AM
    I'm on the original t-mo 5.0.0.330 stock os. And it is working fine. That's y I don't upgrade to the latest beta os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 11:57 AM
    I'm on the original t-mo 5.0.0.330 stock os. And it is working fine. That's y I don't upgrade to the latest beta os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, it worked on my curves stock 5.0, but since I updated to .459 no go.
    02-23-10 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD