Hello All -

I'm just looking for some advice as I try and make this decision. I'm currently on the Everything Plus Referral Plan which gets me 500 minutes (and many other goodies) for $59.99. From what I've read, to be a Sprint Premier customer I would have to switch to a plan that is $69.99 or higher. I do not use anywhere near the 500 minutes (especially with any mobile - any time) so I was thinking about switching to the 450 Minute Everything Data plan exactly 3-months before going 1 year into my contract so I can save my money as long as possible and still be eligible for the 1-year upgrade right when I hit my 1 year (Gotta be $69.99/month for 3 consecutive months before being eligible for Premier).

I know I'll lose my chance at the Everything Plus Referral, but I'm big into tech and think it may be worth the $10. Do y'all think it is worth it to spend another $10 per month (+ taxes) to be on a plan that lets me upgrade every year (I know the upgrade will cost $$$$ too, but that's a given I guess).

Thanks!
    02-22-10 01:38 PM
    I am a premier customer and have the referral program just like you do. You should call sprint and see why you are not.
    02-22-10 04:26 PM
    Can you elaborate a bit? You are on the $59.99/month referral plan AND are a Premier Customer? How did you get both benefits?
    02-22-10 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD