Theme Name: Bold BigInfo
    Devices Supported: Bold 9700, Tour, and Curve 8900
    Price: only $1.00!!
    Introducing.....Bold...Big...Info!!!

Features:
    -Large, easy to read Clock and Date. Easy to read signal and battery meters.
    -7 user defined(including 1 OCD) icons on the home screen.
    -Highlighted hot spots for Options(battery), Clock(clock and Manage Connections(signal).
    -Hidden Today area with 3 lines. Calendar and/or Messages can be in any position on bottom row and the today area will still work.
    -Hot keys for:
    QuickLaunch(not included) = space bar
    SMS/MMS = $
    -Space provided on right side of screen for BerryWeather or SimpleWeather(not included).
    -Color coded battery and signal meters(battery w/percentage) for BOTH home screen and app screen.
    -Lock screen includes a user defined app slot for quick viewing of your favorite OCD app.
    -Enlarged fonts for call screens.

Check out the pictures below, then click the link below to purchase.
    ENJOY!!!
    Battery Pull after install is recommended!!
    p.s. Thanks to �V�, Lance, and Jason for testing!

Purchase Link

02-22-10 08:31 AM
    This is a excellent theme!! You will want this on your Blackberry. Will work on the Tour running 5.0
    02-22-10 08:39 AM
    FANTASTIC THEME. And price is right only 1.00. everyone needs this theme.
    02-22-10 09:14 AM
    Awesome! A theme where you don't have to squint at tiny, dainty fonts.

Just curious as to where the (and how many) notification icons are on the home screen? If possible, a screen shot would be super.
    02-22-10 10:20 AM
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    02-22-10 12:08 PM
    Nice theme (a dollar is affordable), especially if your eyesight is a bit lacking (mine is fine but I still like it ). The large banner is not necessarily wallpaper-friendly (I tried several of my wallpapers but their top was hidden by the banner), so if you stick with the original, you are going to like it.
    One word of caution, the link to mobihand.com (for purchasing) will take you by default to the Storm (touchscreen) download. Make sure you get the 9700 version.
    Last edited by ZGuy; 02-22-10 at 02:12 PM.
    02-22-10 02:09 PM
    This theme actually looks better on your phone than the pics show...
    02-22-10 04:21 PM
    I have a really cute girly wall that works fab with this theme but don't know how to put it up if anyone is interested.
    02-22-10 06:29 PM
    I found one quirk: the battery meter. It always show 100% full in the homescree.
    Otherwise: I really like this theme a lot.
    02-22-10 09:02 PM
    I found one quirk: the battery meter. It always show 100% full in the homescree.
    Otherwise: I really like this theme a lot.
    on mine it shows correctly, probably you just nee to reboot your device, did you try ed?

love this theme, every aspect on this theme is perfect including the price ($1.00) imo it worth every penny
    02-22-10 11:31 PM
    I rebooted twice. Here are the results: the battery meter works but not smoothly (it doesn't show a slow drain but rather a quick change. Example, it dropped off from 100% to 90% suddenly). Still, I love this theme's smooth transition, large face and its clear battery and bar.
    02-23-10 07:32 AM
    it really amazes me sometime that people can make money from crap.
    02-23-10 07:48 AM
    I rebooted twice. Here are the results: the battery meter works but not smoothly (it doesn't show a slow drain but rather a quick change. Example, it dropped off from 100% to 90% suddenly). Still, I love this theme's smooth transition, large face and its clear battery and bar.
    about the battery...here's a brief explanation:
    "theme developers don't actually have access to the battery status info.
    BUT....we do have access to the meter, so what we do is to simply create our own meters to mimic the stock version, except we attach a percentage number to it, and since there are only 10 "states" of the battery meter, we can only do percentages in increments of 10, like 10%, 20%, 30%, etc.
    so what you'll notice is that the meter "rounds up" so to speak. it maintains the "full/100%" image until the actual battery status drops to 90%, then is changes the image to 90%, then holds that image until the actual battery status reaches 80%. this is why your meter berry or device status shows 81% while the home screen meter still shows 90%"

wow! seriously dude?! it's ONE F@$KING DOLLAR!!! you could have paid $5+ for something like this!!
    did you actually buy a copy?? i'll be GLAD to give you a refund!
    02-23-10 08:53 AM
    WTF!! Are you joking?? This is a great theme especially for $1.
    02-23-10 10:13 AM
    [QUOTE=jqian;4722816]it really amazes me sometime that people can make money from crap.[/QUOTE

no need to post this kind of ugly post, its really great theme and after all ts only a dollar, honestly if it was $5 I'm still was gonna buy it, it has a big fonts which is great was my 51 years old eyes, i'm sure 8 out of 10 people will like it
    02-23-10 10:22 AM
    wow RUDE, you jealous because you can't make themes or something!
    You can have your own opinion, but really keep it to yourself!
    AWESOME THEME
    02-23-10 12:24 PM
    I was first going to ignore this comment but why should I? My post is actually for the mods in this forum: Posts like this have no place here. Please remove it. I know there's the First Amendment issue, but it doesn't necessarily cover posts that have no meaning other than being mean.
    02-23-10 02:42 PM
    pink and green!
    02-23-10 07:52 PM
    I am so happy I did download and wow read as well on clock ,date ,bar and battery . You did well good job . I love it . When my wife will get other new BB Bold so I will help my wife download as big big bold theme . My wife can read it better .
    03-14-10 11:18 AM
    Excellent theme, zcyclist! I paid for it and it's worth every cent. Although there is freedom of speech, I do believe discretion should be utilized as to not hurt anyone's feelings.

There are way too many of us in here, who really appreciate all the hard work and long hours developers spend on providing new and interesting themes for us. Although they often charge us, they very frequently just give things away.

For that, I am grateful. Thanks!
    03-14-10 12:17 PM
    Thats pretty sad that someone would call someones work crap. Some people just have no sense. It is a very nice theme keep it up.
    03-14-10 01:44 PM
    I wanted to say this is one of the best themes. It's one of my top 5. Very nicely done, fonts, main screen giving you access to many options (clock) for one which is so awesome!

A+ All the way, the price was well worth it. The one saying crap and all needs not be on here whinning- don't buy it then!
    03-14-10 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD