I can scroll down with the spacebar, but not up.

How do I use the tabs feature

And how do I scroll or select different tabs once I have them active?

Thanks

Think I am using 5.2 beta version

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 03:36 PM
    To scroll up with spacebar, hold down the shift button (the one with the arrow) and hit the spacebar.

They go through the tabs shortcuts in the shortcut menu.
    02-21-10 03:46 PM
    Here's a question whose answer has completely eluded me - how can you reset the password manager on Opera Mini 5 Beta 2? To explain, password manager is enabled. The first time I log into an external (ie, non-Blackberry linked) email account, Opera remembers the password. No sweat, after all that's what's supposed to happen. Ok, so this works great for a few weeks & then I reset the password on the external email account (had to). Then, nothing. No prompt to accept or remember the new password. Just doesn't work anymore. Like there was no password manager at all.

I tried resetting password manager and resetting application permissions, nothing worked. The only "fix" I can find is to delete Opera & reload it, but I shouldn't call that a "fix"; it's more of a pain.

So Crackberry Nation, what am I missing?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-21-10 06:05 PM
    On Opera main screen: BB menu button - scroll down to settings - privacy

Here you can delete your password list and desactivate password manager.
    02-21-10 06:09 PM
    Pressing "e" (2) allows you to page up. "X" (8) allows you to page down, as does the spacebar. Check out their shortcuts in the help section of your opera browswer. They don't have many (I hate that I can't get to the bottom of the page by pressing "b" like I can in the native browswr or to the top by pressing "t") but they do have some.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 06:10 PM
    On Opera main screen: BB menu button - scroll down to settings - privacy

Here you can delete your password list and desactivate password manager.
    That's one of the first things I did in trying to reset the password manager. No dice. Thanks anyway though.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-21-10 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD